CHAPTER - 7 'Kai and Jen's weird tension'

'Side by side' by 'Ariana Grande' suggested.

You and your gang were peacefully wandering around the beautiful park

You and your gang were peacefully wandering around the beautiful park. The park you guys chose screamed beauty of nature.
Everyone might like silence when they're about to sleep or something like that but you love silence and take it as a gift from God. You always try your best to take advantage of the moment of silence you experience.

"Guys, I wanna go to the restroom, I'll be back soon!"

Jennie informed you guys before excusing herself. Your eyes were wandering around the beautiful park, admiring everything crossing your eyes when you saw someone you least expected.

"OPPAAAAAAAAA!!!"

You screamed at the top of your lungs and waved your hands frantically in the air to grab the attention of the person you saw. ??? looked at you and passed you a bright smile before coming towards you.

"Y/n, what're you doing here? I didn't expect to see you here one bit!"

"Me too, oppa! Who would've known we'll meet here!"

"Who're these people behind you?"

"The one who's wearing blue shirt is Jeon Jungkook, my boy bestie. The one wearing black is Kim Taehyung, I'm sure you saw him last night, he's my best boy bestie, the one with the specs is Jung Hosoek but call him Hobi, he's like my brother and last Lisa, you already know her. They're all my dorm-mates!"

He looked around.

"I see but where's Jennie?"

"Oh, I should've known..oh well she's in the-"

"My dear alien oppa, did you watch the video I sent you on-"

Jennie's eyes widened and her phone slipped from her hand.

"K-Kai?!"

Everyone looked at the phone which slipped from Jennie's hand

You bent down to pick it up and looked up to see Jennie and Kai staring at each other.

The love was flying in the air.

You got up and gave Jennie's phone to her and wrapped your arm around her shoulders before whispering.