CHAPTER - 25 'Taehyung's Revenge'

'Boyfriend' by 'Dove Cameron'.

You entered your dorm and locked the door behind only to be backhugged by someone.

You stumbled a bit but composed yourself. You took a deep sigh and chuckle.

"Taehyung-ah, lemme sit first! I'm really tired today!"

You whine but he just huffs at you.

"Can't you then take a day off of work and spend time with me?"

Taehyungs asks pouting in anger. You smile and close your eyes, keeping your hands on Taehyung's hands wrapped around your waist.

"Do you really want to spend time with me?"

You ask softly knowing that he needs your comfort by the amount of stress he's been having lately.

Being student body president he's been having lots of duties lately as it's almost the end of this semester plus Yeonjun and Beomgyu have been a real pain in the butt.

They've been leaving no chance in ruining all the hardwork done by Taehyung in a matter of seconds and it really annoys you how you can't help him as all Taehyung's duties are held or done when you have your shift after school.

"How about I quickly make your dinner and you go to bed early today?"

You suggest earning a giggle from him.

"That sounds nice! Btw I've really been craving for tteokbokki, gimbap, kimchi, and ramyeon also-"

Taehyung stopped as he saw you death glaring him. He immediately broke the hug and stepped back a little.

"I said I'll make you dinner not a restaurant meal!"

You say and walk to the kitchen smiling which went unnoticed by Taehyung.

"Silly boy!"

You chuckle internally at Taehyung's silliness.

TIME SKIP

"And here's your food, you lazy alien!"

You say walking to the dinning table with a huge tray of food in your hands.

"Here's you kimchi!"

You kept the bowl of kimchi on the table before continuing.

"Here's your gimbap!"

You kept the plate the gimbap.