CHAPTER - 2 'Preparations for club'

The three boys looked at each other confused.

"Wth just happened!"

Jungkook asked not understanding anything.

"Oh how I wish to answer your question, kookie but I myself don't know what happened."

Hobi responded while Taehyung looked at the two weirdly before saying.

"You both are really dumb, aren't u?"

Hobi offended replied to Taehyung's insult.

"We're not dumb just....it's really hard to understand girls!"

Taehyung sighed before leaving the living room. He walked towards your room and knocked on the door softly.

"Come on in."

You said responding to the knock you heard. Taehyung twisted your room's door knocked and entered, closing the door behind him. You were laying on your bed and looked at him. Seeing him you sat up straight on your bed.

 Seeing him you sat up straight on your bed

"What's up, Tae?"

You said smiling while patting on your bed indicating him to sit there. He nodded before taking a seat infront of you.

"How do you feel now?"

You frowned.

"About my eomma?"

He nodded and you chuckled.

"I feel much better now, Taetae! Thanks to you my mind is again on the right track."

You passed him a genuine smile and he smiled back too.

"I'm glad I could help! Btw if you don't mind, may I ask you something?"

You nodded and he continued. He seemed serious.

"What will a tomboy like you wear to a club..baggy clothes?"

He grinned at you teasingly and you threw your pillow at him annoyed.

"Fuck you, Kim Taehyung!"

You mutter glaring at him while he gave you a disguisted look.

"What?"

You asked seeing him give you that look.

"Why would someone want to be fucked by you, idiot especially me..go fuck yourself!"

You hit him with your slipper while he laughed seeing you annoyed.

"Alright, I won't tease you but on a serious note, what will you actually wear?"

You smirked wickedly.

"Mr Kim, my besties are always there to help me, unlike you!"

He gave you weird funny shock look. Probably not being happy about your statement.