Episode 7: Last Day of Camp

5 minutes before the alarm sounded

Yasmina POV

I held my ankle and grunted in pain. I looked up at Patrick who was talking to Darius. I looked out as the sunset thinking. Patrick was a boy who made me feel safe. He made me feel like I mattered. He cared. The way his face looked after I fell proved that. But he couldn't feel the same way about me, right?

I suddenly heard Kara's roar in the distance causing me to sit straight up in fear. I looked at Pat who was still talking to Darius, telling me he didn't hear the roar.

In the forest by the stadium

3rd person POV

Little did the campers know there was a creature stalking them. Kara crouched in the bushes looking at the seven campers, trying to learn the best ways to make Patrick hurt for taking her tooth. 

The Dinosaur looked at Yasmina. Kara concluded that Patrick cared for her more than he did for the other. She knew that to get her vengeance, she'd have to take Yasmina from him.

Kara stood up out of the bushes revealing herself as a massive Carcharodontosaurus. 

She was a large therapod, only slightly smaller than Rexy around 25 feet tall and 8 tons. She had dark red skin, a massive horn on the end of her snout and golden glowing eyes.

 She had dark red skin, a massive horn on the end of her snout and golden glowing eyes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(A/N) (just imagine her with three fingers.)

She smiled sadistically as the alarms blared

Kara let out another roar before stomping away, knowing she would get another chance.

Back with the campers

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Back with the campers.

Patrick POV

As I heard the sirens blaring everyone except Ben and Yasmina.