Personal Training

Tenya looked down at his phone, considering the consequences of throwing it across his room.

"Tensei."

"Shoot." Tensei responded, sitting in his wheelchair, grabbing a bottle of water.

"Hana Chihara just invited me to her workplace.... For training."

Tensei turned so fast you'd think his neck snapped.

"Bloodstone?" Tensei questioned. "The hero with over one hundred deaths to her name? Hisoka's mother?"

"Mhm." Tenya hummed.

💥Boys💥

Engine: Midoriya, I request information on the hero known as Bloodstone.

Deku: What have you done and why won't I like it?

Engine: She has invited me to her agency

Sparky: Is that a threat or an offer????

Engine: BOTH?

Deku: Bloodstone is currently ranked as the number twenty eight hero. She's got the highest amount of kills on duty too. Her quirk, is called "Devil's Blood". It gives her a somewhat demonic features, while also allowing her to to take on a more demonic appearance when she uses her quirk. This also give her a lot more stamina than other heroes. She's best known for her body count (103 kills), and can spread the influence of her quirk through her blood. She's got enough strength to challenge All Might, a temper that scorns Endeavor's, and is quite possible one of the most horrifying people in Japan.

Engine: Oh okay so I'm fucked then

Peppermint: You turned off your filter.

Engine: I am aware. So, basically, I'm going to get torn apart?

Blasty: No shit Sherlock!

Engine: I see.... Well, who am I to shy away from a learning opportunity?

Several people are typing....

.

That weekend, Tenya let out a sigh, entering the Bloodstone agency in his hero costume. Immediately, he was met with the hero herself.

"Tenya Iida...." She said, crossing her arms as she looked down at him.

"B- Bloodstone-Sensei! I um.... It's a pleasure to work with you!" He said, bowing.

Bloodstone rolled her eyes.

"Come on. We're going on patrol."

She stepped past him, waving for him to follow. Her hero suit looked rather simple, appearing to be a blood colored bodysuit that covered everywhere up to her shoulder, a black eye mask covering her eyes.

"What's one of the first rules of heroics?" Bloodstone suddenly asked him.

"Remain aware of your surroundings." Ten- Ingenium responded. "One of the top causes of death for new heroes is fallen debris, stray bullets, explosions.... All of which are due to a lack of attention of where they are."

"Bueno. (Good.)" She said, putting one hand on her hip. "You're confident, kid. Annoyingly so. And there's nothing that I love more than putting a confident child in their place!"

"I uh...."

She waved him off.

"Here's your task, Jetlag." She said, crossing her arms.

"What did you just-"

She glared, silencing him.

"Listen up, Jetlag, 'cause I'm not gonna say it twice." Bloodstone sneered. "Ever villain I take down, you're gonna try and emulate my fighting style. At the end of my shift, you're gonna use what you've learned. If you can't do some sort of damage to me, don't bother coming back."

Bloodstone's skin flushed into a scarlet red color, a hiss of steam leaving her nose as she seemed to visible strengthen.

"Let's go!" She ordered, her voice slightly deeper and sounding nearly enraged.

Ingenium watched as she ran off, making a mental note to do everything in his power to stay on her good side.

"By the way," Bloodstone said, Ingenium running next to her. "My shift lasts a while."

.... She wasn't lying. Ingenium arrived at eight in the morning. Bloodstone's shift didn't end until ten at night. So, here he was, panting, muscles sore and aching, his legs feeling like they would fall off. Bloodstone chuckled, staring down at him.

"No tienes resistencia. Tendremos que trabajar en eso, chico. (You have no stamina. We'll have to work on that, boy.)"

Ingenium groaned.... Only for the hero to grab him by the shoulder, dragging him over to a room. She tossed him to the ground, the lights all turning on to reveal some sort of training room.

"Come on! Don't tell me you're tired already?!"

The teen ripped off his helmet, tossing it to the side.

"Recipro burst!" He shouted, charging at her.

Bloodstone blocked the kick, grinning. She grabbed him by the ankle, slamming him onto the ground.

"Come on! For such a noble hero name, you're such a weakling! I expected more, Jetlag!"

Something in Tenya snapped. His thoughts immediately drifted to something Hisoka said.

"You know your problem, Iida? You never fight dirty."

Tenya kicked the hero off, jumping to his feet. He then grabbed her by the arm,kicking the back of her knee to make her stumble. He kicked her in the back, one fort pressed on the center of her back as he half her arms tightly.... Bloodstone laughed.

"It has been years since a hero course student has gotten the jump on me!" She commented, Tenya taking a step back.

Bloodstone dusted herself off, chuckling.

"Tell you what, kid.... Every weekend, feel free to stop by my agency! It'd be nice to have someone with your stupidly resilient attitude running around!"

"I.... Thank you?" Tenya said, unsure.

Bloodstone chuckled.

"You know.... Your brother came to work for me once. Ten years ago, to be exact." Bloodstone said, rolling up one of her sleeves.

She revealed a thin pale scarf on her arm, smiling fondly.

"Tensei did that...?" Tenya asked, fingers brushing over the scar.

Bloodstone nodded, saying "The kid was one of my best students.... Such tenacity. Of course, I roughed him up a bit too. He would leave my agency complaining about how sore he was, but you could tell there was no real malice in his words."

She then sighed, glaring at Tenya.

"Tensei was a good hero. If you don't want me to rip your legs off and beat you with them, you'll honor his legacy as a hero." The woman threatened.

Tenya could only nod. Of course, that raised the question....

Why did Tensei never mention being one of her students?