USJ

One minute, Hisoka was with her class.

The next, it was just her, Jiro, Yaoyorozu, and Kaminari.

"Yaomomo," Hisoka said seriously, staring at the villains. "I need a sword."

"I- no! I'm not giving you a sword!"

"Oh, word? Say less."

Hisoka took out her knife, twirling it for a moment, smiling.

"Alright, look: I've got absolutely no sword, and only one knife, so you're gonna have to share!" She shouted.

The villains leaped into action.

.

"Hello?" A man said into his phone, sipping on some tea.

He choked on it, hearing the words on the other line.

"Well, obviously I can't go down there! You handle it! Beside, this is Hisoka, I trust her to make good decisions...."

.

"Kaminari, I'm gonna cut your balls off." Hisoka stated, watching as a villain held him hostage.

"Chihara!" Yaoyorozu scolded.

"No, wait- I'm gonna cut them off and then feed them to you."

"CHIHARA!"

"And then, I'm going to-"

"All of you shut up!" The villain shouted. "You, blood quirk girl! Get over here!"

"First of all, I have a name. And second-"

He grabbed her arm, and like a switch was flipped, she began panicking. Everything around her was going dark. She was six all over again. She couldn't-

She gripped her knife, slashing it upward.

*999999999*

The villain dropped Kaminari, Hisoka breathing heavily. A long, jagged gash went from his ribcage, all the way up to the opposite shoulder. The villain let out a weak wheeze, before falling backwards.

".... Shit." Hisoka mumbled. "Haven't had an attack like that in a while...."

She took a deep breath, tucking her knife into her pocket. She could stress about that later.

*Later on....*

Hisoka and her group managed to get to the front of the USJ, Hisoka's eyes widening at the sight of Aizawa getting his ass handed to him.

"Ladies, I'll be right back." She said, before rushing down.

The main villain glanced at her, scratching his neck. Hisoka then grinned, walking over to the confidently.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She muttered to herself. She then put on her best "Totally-not-terrified" look, saying "What's up, bitch?"

Hisoka knew that if Aizawa could move, he would've been facepalming.

"And just who are you?"

"Better question, who are you?" She questioned back.

Where the hell was Iida with back-up? Oh. Right. He's gonna take a while, so she's stalling.

"I'm Tomura Shigaraki, boss of the League Of Villains!" He announced. "And you are?"

"Hisoka Chihara! Hey, guy with a broken nose says what?!"

"What?"

She punched him. She punched him, and they could hear the bone crunch when she did it.

"Nomu!" He rasped. "Kill her!"

Hisoka barely registered the shadow above her, before it swung it's fist....

"Watch it!"

She dodged. She froze, glancing at the crater in the ground where she once was.

"Great!" She wheezed, before running for her life.

Obviously, this thing was going to catch her. She just needed to buy a little time for- wait, was that All Might? She couldn't get the answer to her question as she was grabbed by the arm.... And thrown through on of the walls of the USJ.

.

"Hisoka! Hey, hey sweetie, it's okay...." A woman soothed, the four year old crying loudly.

"What's wrong?" A man said tiredly.

"She had a nightmare.... My poor baby...."

The woman held the girl closer, Hisoka sobbing. The man rolled his eyes, taking the girl into his own arms.

"Here, I got this one. You head back to sleep." He said.

He stepped outside, climbing up the nearest fire escape to get onto the roof.

"Hisoka." He called, gaining the girl's attention.

Hisoka looked up at him, sniffling. She glanced to where he was pointing, her tears stopping. There, out in the distance, were dozens of small lights and flashes from Japan, the moon hovering over it all.

"Pretty...." She mumbled.

".... See, Hisoka? My job is to keep you safe.... But I also have another one. One that will have to wait until you're older."

Hisoka pouted, saying "Why?"

The man chuckled, saying "Simple.... Because I want you to be better than I am. When the moment comes, I'm going to show you everything this city has to offer.... And how to defend yourself.... Can you promise me something?"

"Mhm?"

"Promise me that you'll trust your instincts.... Believe me, I would've been gone a long time ago if not for them."

"Okay, daddy.... I promise!"

Hisoka woke, groaning at the blooming pain in her body.

"Fuck.... My.... Life...." She groaned.

She sat up, cracking her back, before seeing Recovery Girl walk in.

"Finally! You've been out for hours!" The old woman scolded. "Youth these days are much too reckless...."

"Sorry.... I just needed to buy time for the others." She stated.

"Well, you can thank Iida for your safety." The woman said. "He ran in and wouldn't leave until Cementoss pulled you from the rubble! That boy has as much stubbornness as his brother, if not more!"

Hisoka scoffed, saying "This is Tenya Iida we're talking about, right? The stickler for rules?"

Recovery Girl simply nodded.

Hisoka looked away, feeling something odd bloom in her stomach. Heat rose to her face, the thought of the teen rushing in to save her filling her mind. She smiles warmly at the thought, and-

"Fuck." She said quietly.

"Oh, yes, that reminds me! We called you home. Your mother should be arriving shortly."

Hisoka stiffened.

"My mother?"

"Yes? Why? Is that a problem?"

The sound of a car pulling up caught their attention. They both looked out a window, seeing a crimson colored limousine pull up, the sides of it having a black streak going along them. A woman stepped out the car, crimson horns on her head, her nails completely black, eyes a devilish red color. Her hair was a deep maroon red, draping over her shoulders.

"Isn't that...."

"Number twenty eight hero, Bloodstone." Hisoka said shakily. "Civilian name, Hana Chihara...."

"HISOKAAAAAA!" The woman shouted.

"Fuck me." Hisoka grumbled.

"I see the problem." Recovery Girl stated.

After all, why wouldn't you be afraid of the hero with the highest body count?