Prologue

Shouta Aizawa walked into the teachers lounge that afternoon, letting out a yawn.

The first day, and he's already tired of being a teacher.... And that's when he heard a loud thud.

"Mic, how many times do I have to tell you-"

He froze, seeing a teenage girl lying on the ground. Black hair and red eyes was all that was visible underneath her hood, the girl groaning.

"Fuck my life, I should've just went through a window...." She muttered, slowly rising to her feet. She stretched, a few pops leaving her back, causing her to chuckle and say "Crack like a glow stick and yet refuse to glow...."

She then turned, locking eyes with Aizawa. The two stared at each other, the latter mouthing a 'what the fuck?' as he processed.

".... Hey." She said, waving.

That forced him to snap into action, throwing his capture scarf out in front of him, activating his quirk.

"OOP-"

She ducked, wrapping the scarf in her arms, gasping in amazement.

"That's so cool! Hey, can I try?"

She pulled on the scarf, causing him to stumble forward. Aizawa quickly righted himself, restraining her.

"Who are you?!" He demanded.

She stuck out her tongue at him, before saying "Cool your jets, Eraserhead! I just wanna chat with the principal...."

He rose an eyebrow, saying "You know who I am?"

"Of course do. Why? Is everyone else too much of a dumbass?" She asked in response.

Aizawa deactivated his quirk. He then started dragging her towards Nezu's office, the girl muttering something under her breath. He knocked on the door, before letting himself in.

"Ah, Aizawa! What a pleasant...." Nezu trailed off, staring at the girl. "Oh. I was not aware of there being an intruder on school grounds. Quite interesting!"

The girl waved, saying "Hey there.... Quick question: I know you usually have to do the entrance exam, but I was wondering if I could get into the hero course."

.

YAAAAASSSSSS! NEW STORY! Also, let it be know, ya girl is going to be the bane of Aizawa's existence.