HOM- Don't Try To Roast The Psychic

Donald was going around the House of Mouse looking to make sure that no one had anything in them that violated any rules. ‘Oh brother Donald is on a power trip again’ Camilo thought as he watched Donald go around.

“Hey what’s that?” Donald asked. “My glass slipper” Cinderella responded. “You can keep that,” Donald said as he looked at Shang. “Hey you, what's that?” Donald asked, “A bomb,” Shang replied. “Confiscated,” Donald said as he took the comically large bomb away.

Shang sat there silently in anger after his bomb was taken. “I was going to use it on Chi Fu,” Shang muttered. “You what’s that?” Donald said. “A weapon I plan to use against Jafar” Aladdin replied.

“What” Jafar said, having overheard Aladdin. “Confiscated,” Donald said as he took the weapon. Donald then looked at another person. “Hey you there, what are those?” Donald asked. “My hair clips and glasses,” Camilo replied. “You can keep those,” Donald said.

Donald went around and confiscated more things much to the annoyance of others. ‘Relax you’ll get it back after the show’ Camilo thought.

Meanwhile backstage Mickey and Minnie we’re discussing more plans for the show. “We don’t have a final act chosen,” Minnie said. ‘What to do?’ Minnie thought.

Camilo started to clairvoyance backstage after hearing that thought. ‘The show hasn’t started and yet again it’s already going to disaster’ Camilo thought. “How about we do another roasting,” Mickey said.

“But who would be ok with it,” Minnie said. Camilo was still watching iver to make sure they didn’t choose a villain. “How about that Camilo kid, he knows how to take a joke,” Mickey said. ‘Absolutely not’ Camilo thought as his face fell cold.

“Yeah he seems like a good candidate,” Minnie said.

She was going to get everything set up but she couldn’t due to the House of Mouse blowing up. Everyone saw a large amount of light enter the building before it blew up. ‘Sorry but I can’t afford to get roasted’ Camilo thought as he looked around.

The guests were trying to figure out what happened and who was at fault. Everyone was thinking it was one of the villains that was the culprit. “Who blew the building up?” Jasmine asked.

“Jafar, was it you?” Aladdin asked. “No it was not,” Jafar replied. ‘I feel a little bad but it would have drawn way too much attention’ Camilo thought.
“Oh no the house blew up” Minnie said. “Well this does happen every other week” Daisy replied making her way through the rubble. “Well I need to find out what happened” Mickey said as he went over to where the guests were.

The guests were still asking villains if they did it. “Ursula, did you do it?” Ariel asked. “No but I should have,” Ursula replied. “Hold on now everyone” Mickey said and everyone looked over at him.

“Me and the crew will find out what happened. You all just wait here so you can tell us what you saw” Mickey said. Camilo used his telekinesis to make the pathways Mickey was using easier to walk through.

Everyone that was asked gave the same story of the light entering and then it blowing up. “Alright then” Mickey said. “Well me and the crew will rebuild this place you all just head home for now anyone who bought food but didn’t get it will be reimbursed”

Everyone started to leave and right after the last guest left the rumble Camilo reversed time on the House of Mouse and it got built again. ‘Sorry for blowing it up’ Camilo thought as he walked away.