OUAS- The Dodgeball Game Part 1

In the studio the day was going by slowly since there wasn’t anything to do and it was rather quiet also. Camilo was content with this but Mickey wanted to change that. “Say Donald, do you know how we can lighten up the mood here?” Asked Mickey. “How about a game of some sort that always gets people's attention?” Donald said.

“But what kind of game can we play here?” Mickey asked. “I have a ball we could play a game of Dodgeball here” Minnie added in. “That's a great idea Minnie” Mickey said and Minnie went off to get the ball.

‘A game of dodgeball’ Camilo thought. ‘their thought process says that they plan to have one in front of the building’

Minnie returned with the ball 10 minutes later. “Great, now we just need two teams,'' Mickey said. “I'll go put one team together and Donald you put another one together” And soon they were off to assemble their teams.

Mickey found his first player fast. “Hey Shang,” Mickey said. “Oh yes Mickey” Shang replied. “Me and Donald are hosting a game of dodgeball and I’m seeing if you would be interested in joining,” Mickey said. “I’ll definitely join,” Shang replied. “Great, now do you want to find your other players or should I?” Mickey asked. “I’ll find them,” Shang replied. “Alright well I’ll meet you out front there both teams of 10 so you only need 9 more players” Mickey replied. “Got it” Shang said and went to search for more players.

He put the team together based on skill and strategy recruiting people like Aladdin, Flynn Rider, Eric, Moana, Elsa, Anna because her and Elsa are a two for one deal, Belle and Rapunzel.

Shang only needed one more person and he needed more agility. ‘Better go before he sees me throwing balls is where I have the most trouble masking my power’ Camilo thought as he got up from his seat.

“Hey Camilo” Shang called out as he approached Camilo. “We're going to have a game of dodgeball and our team could use your agility in it,” Shang said. “Would you like to join our team?”

‘Well now I can’t say no it would be rude’ Camilo thought. “Sure I'll join, I have nothing better to do,” Camilo said. “Great, let's head up front,” Shang said.

‘“And that's how I ended up in a game of dodgeball I’ll go ahead and let you know that the other team consists of Cinderella’s Prince Charming, Chi fu, Grumpy, Baymax, Judy Hopps, Gaston, Ariel, Tarzan, Fa Li and Tiana.’”

After the teams were assembled they made their way outside the building to get ready for the game. Donald had grabbed some chalk to make lines on the ground for the field. And the teams had a meeting to discuss strategies.

“Alright everyone, it's almost game time,“ Shang said. “ We have to give our best on that field I don't want any goofing around out there”

“Um Shang,” Aladdin said. “ Your taking this game a little too seriously it's just dodgeball”

“Shut up Aladdin, I'm trying to bring us to victory,” Shang replied.

‘“They have joke beef with each other’”

After a while the teams had made their plans and were trying to find a way to decide who goes first. ‘Good grief just choose already the faster this gets done the better’ Camilo thought as he sent a message to Mickey’s mind.

“Hey I have an idea how about a game of rock paper scissors to decide” Mickey said.

“That’s a great idea,” Charming replied.

Charming and Shang do the rounds and Charming did rock and Shang did Paper. Since Shang won his team gets to have the ball first.

Once that was settled they got in position to begin the game.

“And begin,” Mickey said.

‘And the game is on’ Camilo thought. ‘ I just hope to get out of this without drawing much attention to myself’

Shang began the game by throwing the ball at Grumpy and hit him with it, eliminating Grumpy first.

“There we go,” Shang said. “We got one out”

“Alright everyone we have the ball now” Gaston said as he looked at Flynn Rider “And i'm taking you first”

Gaston threw the ball and Flynn Rider, who was too busy talking to Rapunzel to realize and got hit, making him eliminated.

‘i'm not that into the game and I know not to make that mistake’ Camilo thought as he watched Flynn Rider walk away.
Now team paper was in charge of the ball again and Aladdin had it. “Alright lets give this a shot” Aladdin said as he threw the ball and tried to hit Judy Hopps.

She jumped out of the way causing the ball to miss and Tarzan grabbed the ball. He had much experience throwing things and hitting targets from his time in the jungle so this would be easy for him.

He threw the ball and managed to hit Belle and Moana in a combo strike eliminating them both.

“Good job Tarzan” Judy Hopps said

"There a good team…” Shang mumbles as he looks at his remaining players and he grabs the ball. He aimed for Tarzan since he was the biggest threat on the opposite team and actually hit him.

Tarzan casually walked off accepting his defeat. By now a crowd had formed outside. Characters like Cinderella and Mulan showed up to cheer on their husbands. Pepa and Felix showed up to watch also when they found out Camilo was competing in it. And others were just there for entertainment.

Now the teams were 8 vs 7. ‘We're losing… and that's drawing too much attention’ Camilo thought.

‘“Now I know you want to keep the chapter going author but it's getting too long so I'm ending it here you can continue it in part 2’”

(Sorry it took so long for an update but I hope you enjoy it I'll get part 2 out as soon as possible)