Chapter - 2

Shifa's POV

I get up from my prayer mat after offering my fajr salah. I kept my prayer mat on cupboard and then i come towards a cabinet that made for specially for Quran and for holy books.

I take out Quran and Rehal... Than i sit in my bed and started reciting Quran.

After some hour i kept Quran and Rehal on their place and see the time it was 6:15 am and my school timing is 8 am. Today is my first day at Gurukul i am nervous, excited i know this things are normal to feel in this situation so i left everything on my Allah he will do best for me and will guide me.

I was in my thoughts when i heard a knock on my bedroom door and saw that Rifat bi was standing there.

"Rifat bi aap wahaan kyu khadi hai andar ayye" i said and she come in while saying.

"Little princess appko nashte ke liye sab niche bula rhe hai" she said and i nodded.

We come downstairs and move towards dinning table.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi Assalamualaikum Abbu" i said and they greeted me back with Walaikum assalam.

"Shifu beta ayyi nashte kariye humare sath" Abbu said and i nodded while settling myself on chair.

"Shifu today is your first day at Gurukul" ammi said and i nodded while pouring juice in glass.

"So i was saying that why don't Ashraf drop you and pick you up from today onwards". Ammi said and i shake my head.

"No ammi I'm not going with anyone... i had already told you and abbu that i will go by myself " i said softly to my mother.

"Pr kyu beta" she asked being concerned.

"Ammi i don't want anyone to know that I am Khan's little princess you know na that if anybody got to know that i am Khan's little princess than they will treat like am a celebrity or some VIP person which i don't want that's why ammi" i said telling her my situation which she understood and nodded making me smile.

"So shifu how will you go to school" abbu asked me and i told him that " i will go by buss abbu" and he nodded.

After breakfast I come upstairs and come towards my room. I changed into my school dress and make two braids of my hair.

I pack my bag and come downstairs and see that ammi and abbu was already there.

"Ammi, Abbu hum nikalte hai school ke liye" i said and they nodded.

"Allah hafiz" i said and come out of my house and started going towards buss stop.
___________________________________________

Author's POV

Shifa was standing infront of Gurukul school main gate she was feeling nervous very much. She enter in and started roaming her eyes in there trying to figure out that where is her classroom.

"Excuse me. She said to four boys who were standing there in a group.

They turn and see a beautiful girl standing there with a warm smile that can melt anyone.

But they were just staring at her making her nervous.

"Do you need anything. One of them ask her in a normal voice but for her it was scary.

"Actually im new here and i don't know were is my classroom so can you please help me. She said and they all raise their eyebrows at the boldness of her. For them it's bold because no girl come and ask question like this instead they come to them to ask  for a date or to propose them  which they respectfully ignore.

"Which class. Another boy from them ask.

"Umm std 9. She said and that boy smile.

"Oh class 9 my girlfriend is also in that class wait see she is coming. He said and pointed at her back and see three girls were coming while laughing and smiling.

"Hey drishu. That boy shout and one of them turn her face towards him and smile she comes towards them with her friends.

"Yes veer. She said while smiling.

"Drishu she is new here and is in std 9. He said and she moved her face towards the girl who was standing there.

"Oh hii I'm drisha nice to meet you. Drisha said excitedly.

"Helo nice to meet you too. She said with a small smile.

"Drishu show her the classroom she doesn't where it is. Rajveer said and drisha nodded.

"Okay let's go we will give you tour of the school. Drisha said and take her hand and drag her towards the classroom.

And soon they disappear but she doesn't know that there is a pair of eyes who was watching her since she come there.

Yuvraj's POV

"Bro why were you staring at her like that" armaan asked me making me glare at him.

"I was not" i said

"Deny all you want but we saw that you were staring at her" Digvijay also joined and i just rolled my eyes.

"Who was staring at whom" comes a voice that i hate the most aditi my so called girlfriend.

"No one i was just saying" digvijay said and she nodded moved her head towards me and smirk and i know what she is going to do now.

"Raj i missed you so much baby" she said while coming towards me and just then school bell ring indicating its time to go towards our classroom and we ignore aditi and move towards our classroom.

I enter in class and girls started shouting while seeing us and we just smirk and move towards last bench because who wants to sit in front bench.

I was sitting in window side bench and saw that new girl was also sitting in window side seat but infront bench i can only saw her back. 10 class and 9 class is opposite so that's why i can see her.

Our class teacher enter and started taking attendance.

Just then i saw sahil looking towards her i don't know why but i wasn't liking the way he was looking at her.

Just than i heard our class teacher saying that." So students as you all know that after your 1 unit exam your music competition will start so as always our principal sir will choose who will be participating this year so today at 4th period you all have to go towards assembly hall because there principal sir will announce who is participating".

He said and i smirk because everyone knows that since heartthrob gang has participated in this competition they are winning every year.
___________________________________________

Right now we are standing in assembly hall waiting for that principal to come and announced the participants name.

I saw that new girl was also standing there talking to shagun. And i saw that sahil was also staring at her making me angry which i don't know why i was getting. Just then that principal come and greeted us.

"Good morning everyone so you all kno that after 1 unit exam we held a music competition where our students participate in groups so this year there will be two who are participating this year so the students who are in the first group is Yuvraj,Rajveer,Armaan, Digvijay and there will be one more person and that is aditi and in second group there will Sahil, Akshit,Aniket,Harsh and there will be one girl she will be reaveled on the compitition day so all the best to students you all can go now".

As soon as he said that aditi will also be there with us my blood started boiling. I know that there is aditi in behind all this.
___________________________________________

So this is the second chapter next chapter will be out after i will update In Love With You so till then show some love and please vote and comment.

Thank you 😊❤️