Introduction

Yuvraj Singh Ranawat

16 years old studying in Gurukul school of jodhpur in std 10. Cold rude and have anger issues. Crowned prince of Rajasthan but he doesn't share his real identity to anyone except his childhood friends.

Rajveer Singh Ranawat his cousin brother.
Armaan Aslam his bestfriend since childhood.
Digvijay Malhotra his bestfriend since childhood.

Rajveer, Armaan, Digvijay, and Yuvraj are childhood buddies they are together since kindergarten.

And now they are called Heartthrob of the Gurukul.

Shifa Alina Khan

15 years old new transfer in Gurukul in std 9. She is sensetive kind and positive person. She believes in Allah very much. She is little daughter of khan family. She has put her identity secret because of some reasons.

(Allah god of muslims)

Drisha Roy rajveer's girlfriend. She is studying in std 9.

Shagun Modi studying in std 9 drisha's bestfriend. She has been liking Digvijay since long time but didn't tell it to anyone except drisha and Ankita.

Ankita Malhotra Digvijay's younger sister. Studying in std 9.
___________________________________________

So Ranawat's, Khan's, Malhotra's, and Aslam's are very famous in India they all are in buisness world.

Amjad khan shifa's father. CEO of khan Interprises.

Ashwin Singh Ranawat yuvraj's father. CEO of Ranawat group of companies.

Rajesh Malhotra Digvijay and ankita's father. CEO of Malhotra Companies.

Akhtar Aslam armaan's father. CEO of Aslam Corporation.

Abhinav Roy drisha's father in BSF.

Ranjeet Modi shagun's father famous CA of  India.
___________________________________________

So i made this introduction chapter because i don't wanted you all to be confuse so i guess everything is clear now i can start this book 1 chapter will be out tomorrow.

Thank you so much for reading this if you like the introduction then please vote and comment i will be motivated if you do that.

This is my Instagram account follow me for some spoilers.
(writingsbyalina123)