𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❝PRIM❞ [Open]

Wattpad Username: the_lonely_pi

Status: Active

Experience: I've experience in working with communities before however this is my first time as a blurb writer.

Genre preferred: I prefer all genre .

Genre not preferred: None

Waiting time: Maximum 1 week but don't worry I'll send it within a couple of days.

Comfortable with mature and lgbtq? Yes , of course I do!

Samples:

I. Detective Sarah Mason has seen it all—until now. When a string of bizarre murders rocks the quiet town of Ashford, she must navigate a labyrinth of secrets and lies. As the body count rises, Sarah discovers a dark connection to her own past, forcing her to confront her deepest fears. In a race against time, can she unravel the mystery before the killer strikes again? 'The Shadow Within' is a gripping thriller that will keep you guessing until the very last page.

II. In the year 2149, humanity teeters on the brink of collapse. With Earth ravaged by climate change and resources dwindling, a groundbreaking discovery offers a glimmer of hope: a stable wormhole leading to an uncharted galaxy. Captain Mira Lawson leads a daring expedition through the stars, facing unknown dangers and uncovering ancient secrets. But as they delve deeper into the mysteries of the universe, they realize that some doors are better left closed. 'Quantum Dawn' is a breathtaking journey through space and time, blending hard science fiction with heart-pounding adventure.

III. In the heart of Eldoria, magic is more than just a myth—it's a way of life. When young Elara stumbles upon an ancient grove long forgotten, she discovers she is the key to restoring its fading magic. With the aid of a rebellious fairy and a mysterious warrior, she must navigate a world where nothing is as it seems.

The Enchanted Grove is a spellbinding journey of self-discovery, courage, and the enduring power of nature.

FORMS

Wattpad Username:
Book title:
Genre:
What you wish to add:
Short summary:
What mood to give out:
Extra:
Tag (Blurb Writer):
Tag 5+: