𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐁 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑 ❝SWARNAVA❞ [Open]

Wattpad Username: Swarnava_07

Status: Active

Experience: Worked in 15+ communities

Genre preferred: All

Genre not preferred: Horror

Waiting time: 3-4 days

Comfortable with mature and lgbtq? Yes

samples

I. ◍:In the heart of bustling London, where the city's shadows conceal dark secrets, an extraordinary romance blooms between two unlikely souls. Clarissa Francis, a wealthy and influential CEO, finds herself inexplicably drawn to the enigmatic Aaron Warnor, a mysterious man with a troubled past.

As their passion ignites, they navigate a treacherous path filled with suspense, mystery, and the seductive allure of urban aesthetics. But as their desire deepens, they are unaware of the perilous web of intrigue that surrounds them, threatening to unravel their fragile connection. Will their love conquer all, or will the shadows lurking in the city tear them apart?II. You love working at the KEEP YOU WARM you own in quiet Alabama town. But when a film studio rents it for a month to film a movie, things get hectic. And when the movie casts the annoyingly attractive playboy, KIM TAEHYUNG, as the star, you find yourself living with him for a month. You try to ignore him, but he's taken an interest in you. Can you resist his charms and save your family business and remain professional on set? Welcome to the LOVE OFF SCREEN journey folks.

III. Enter the haunting world of a vampire as they navigate the challenges of their immortal existence in 'Diary of a Vampire.' ﹒⟡﹒

-  ♰   Follow their journey through the chilling streets of October, the anticipation of Halloween, and the eternal struggle to find a place in a world where they are forever barred from the simple joys of life  . ✁Will they find a way to bridge the gap between the living and the undead, or will they remain trapped in their eternal solitude? Discover the secrets of a creature of the night in this haunting diary.

IV. Step into the enchanting world of the Brumal Mini Awards, celebrating the magic of winter! Explore cozy holiday home decorations and heartwarming winter tales in our dazzling categories. Join us in honoring individuals who bring warmth to the coldest months with their talent and passion. Whether a winter enthusiast or seeking inspiration, the Brumal Mini Awards promise an evening of joy, creativity, and the delightful sparkle of the season. Come together to celebrate the magic of winter at its finest!

FORMS

Wattpad Username:
Book title:
Genre:
What you wish to add:
Short summary:
What mood to give out:
Extra:
Tag (Blurb Writer):
Tag 5+: