eighteen // girlfriend

|Dakota|

"Where are you going?" My mom asked as I walked to the door.
"Michael's, I need my notebook back from him. He borrowed my notes yesterday." I said, closing the door behind me. I walked across the drive way and up their front porch stairs, knocking on the door.
The door opened, revealing some skanky brunette who looked like she painted on her face and needed some food in her life.
"Michael, some girl is here." She called rolling her eyes at me. I could hear Michael approaching the door and she kissed him as he appeared in the door way. My chest felt heavy as I watched her run her hands on him.

"D, what are you doing here?" He asked, pulling on his shirt. I swallowed the lump in my throat and smiled shakily.
"I um, came to get my notebook that you borrowed." I said as he ushered me inside. He nodded and made his way upstairs, leaving me with the brunette twig.
"I'm his girlfriend, just so you know." She said, looking at me with crossed arms.
"Congratulations?" I said, raising my eyebrow at her as he came back down.

"Here." he said handing me the notebook.
"Yep, oh hey you left your boxers at my house last week." I told him, as the girl looked at him and he starred at me in disbelief. "Oh no dont worry honey, I dont want Michael. He just needed to shower at my house because he got locked out of his own. I have no intentions with him whatsoever." I sassed, walking out of his house.

-Dakota
Girlfriend? 

-Dickface
I can explain.

-Dakota
I don't really care anymore.

-Dickface
Please let me explain.

-Dakota
Fuck you.

I leaned back in my chair and propped my feet up on my desk. "Michael Clifford, you make me wanna die." I mumbled, throwing my head back.
"Dakota, your pizza is here." My mom called up to me. I groaned and stood up, walking down the stairs. I paid for the pizza along with slipping the rather cute delivery boy my number and closed the door.
"Why dont you want to have dinner with us again?" My mom asked as I began my journey to the kitchen to get me something to drink.
"Because I dont want your shit vegan food." I giggled, taking a couple cans of soda before going up to my room.

"Why do you need me to help you study, I'm still in high school." I asked Ashton as he escorted me to his room.
"Because you'll keep me focused."
"You mean distracted." I corrected with a laugh. He laughed as well and closed the door as I sat on his bed.
"Well I was thinking, every answer I get right, I could get a kiss perhaps?" He raised his eyebrow and I rolled my eyes.
"Well fine." I said.
"Really?" He asked, slightly shocked I nodded and opened up his textbook.
"Yea, Jayden told me you're an idiot so I'm not worried." I said, trying to keep a serious tone. He scoffed and looked down muttering something to himself.

"Thats another kiss for me." Ashton cheered as I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. As I pulled away, he grabbed my face and pulled me back; not that I actually minded.
"Keep your tongue out of her mouth. Wait till your second date geez." Georgia laughed as her and Jayden walked in, them giggling at me and Ashton. I could feel my face heat up and grabbed my things, standing up.

"I should go." I smiled.
"Same time tomorrow?" He questioned, standing up with me. I nodded and he walked me down to the door. "I cant wait." He said, kissing my once again.

A/N: I hope you guys like this. Anyways, if you guys want to talk and be friends you can snapchat me: KayKayNicoleee or just like message me on here. I'm always up for new friends and conversations. Anywhoo, comment, vote, ya know all that. much love
-Cay