Chapter 14

Michael's pov (!possible trigger warning later!)

When Maegan told me she was tired I started to worry. If its her medicine then she's gonna be like this everyday. "Carry me" she said making grabby hands. "Fine" I sighed. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I layed her down and got some pajamas out of her drawers for her.

I placed them on the bed and looked at her and she had fallen asleep. I sighed. I can't just let her sleep in skinny jeans I thought. I got an idea but she might get angry in the morning if I do it. You know what I thought just do it.

I undid her pants and pulled them down. I sighed. She had cuts and a few scars on her legs. Why have I not noticed the scars before I thought. I put her pajama shorts on her then sat her up. I took her top off and layed her back down. I grabbed the oversized shirt and lifted her up. I put the shirt over her and pulled it down. I put her arms through the arm holes and pulled the shirt all the way down.

I layed her down and pulled the blanket over her. I looked at her and sighed. She looked small and adorable when she's asleep. She also looks adorable when she's awake. He beautiful brown eyes and her beautiful brown hair. Her beautiful body. Her beautiful- Nope, stop. Stop this, stop this now.

I changed into my pajamas and went back into the living room. I watched a few more episodes of Friends before I got tired. I turned off the TV and walked up stairs. When I got to the bedroom, Maegan was curled up in a ball with the blankets pulled all way up to her face.

I smiled. I walked over to my side of the bed and crawled in. As soon as I got comfortable, Maegan moved in her sleep so that she was buried in my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist and fell asleep.
~~

When I woke up Maegan wasn't in the bed. I stood up and walked downstairs to find her in the kitchen. "Morning" I said, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. "Morning" she said, not turning away from the stove.

I walked over to her. "What's the matter" I asked. I could tell she was upset because she was quite and she wouldn't look at me. "Nothing" she mumbled. "Bull" I said. "What" she asked, looking at me. "That's a bunch of bull. What's the matter" I asked her. "Ok first of all, nothing and second of all, where did you hear that" she asked. "It was either from Calum or Luke. But that's not the point. Just tell me what's the matter" I begged.

"Fine" she sighed. "I'm just upset that my dad's gonna be here soon" she said, taking the food off the stove. "And" I said. I knew there was more. I could feel it. "What do you mean 'and'? That's it" she said. "No. There's more. I can tell. Just tell me. It'll be ok" I said.

She didn't say anything, she just looked at the ground. Then she looked up at me and my heart shattered. She had tears streaming down her face and her breathing was uneven. "I just want everything to back to the way it was" she cried.

"I-I just wish that I was that happy little 5 year old I used to be. I wanna be able to go a day without faking a smile. I wanna be able to truly laugh. I don't want to have to take medicine to be somewhat happy" she said, more tears streaming down her face. "I just want to be happy again".

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, she just cried into my chest. "Shhhh. Its ok" I said, rubbing circles onto her back. We sat there for about 10 minutes till she pulled away. "I'm sorry" she said sniffling. "Its ok. You don't need to be sorry" I said.
~~
After she calmed down and took her medicine, we ate breakfast. After we finished breakfast we went back up to her bedroom. She started grabbing things. Then she sat on the bed and layed them out. It was art supplies. "Sit on the bed" she said, patting the spot in front of her.

I did as she said. Then she fixed my hair a bit to where my ears where showing more, then she moved my tail so that it was next to me. "What are you doing" I asked her. "Shh" was all he said. "Oooh I have an idea" she said standing up and walking over to her dresser. She pulled something out of her top drawer and hid it behind her back.

She walked over and sat back on the bed. "What did you get" I asked. "This" she said, pulling the object out from behind her back. At first I didn't know what it was then I realised it was a flower crown. She placed the crown on my head, adjusting it so that my eats were still showing. "Ok. Now smile and don't move" she said grabbing her sketch pad and a pencil. I smiled and sat as still as possible.

I watched her draw, she looked so focused. I watched how she would lightly sketch things first then go over it again to make it darker, how she would blend certain colors to make a certain color. The face she made while drawing was adorable, she would furrow her eyebrows and stick her tongue out.

After about 20-30 minutes she finished. "Done" she said putting down her pencil. I stopped smiling and stretched. "My face hurts" I said, rubbing my cheeks. She just laughed. "Can I see the picture" I asked. "Yeah. Here" she said, handing me her sketch pad.

I looked at all the details. It looked like she had just taken a picture. "Wow" was all I could say. "Its not that great" she said looking down. "Are you kidding. This is great" I said handing it back to her. "Really? Thanks" she said. "Can I draw you again. But this time you're in kitten form" she asked. "Yeah" I said turning onto a kitten.

She flipped the page and began to draw again. She looked happy. She looked truly happy when she draws. It makes me happy to see her happy.
~~

Did that chapter suck. I feel like it did. Let me know if you liked it. I hope you enjoyed. Love ya :)