♥︎59.5♥︎

disclaimer: this is a one shot and like all one shots it's not canon. some things are altered

disclaimer 2: the characters here know that b/n is y/n and are all keeping it a secret. (this does not mean that all of them would keep it a secret in canon story).

I decided to just post it! ( ͡°³ ͡°)

♥︎

the neo egoist league has exhausted everyone. we hadn't seen the sunlight for months and we haven't interacted with outside civilization either... our performance lately has spoken more volumes than words can...

in short, we've all been doing shit during practice and ego has had enough.

he stepped up before it was too late, and his solution was letting us...

go to the beach?

hmm... well, there's definitely enough sunlight there, and civilization, so i guess it's not a bad choice.

the bad choice, however, is letting a bunch of idiotic teenage depraved boys wild in the beach. anri and ego would tag along of course, but with ego's reputation of a laid back and i-don't-care-as-long-as-your-injuries-aren't-hospitable attitude, it'll be pretty difficult for anri to keep an eye on everyone all at once.

i feel bad for her... i tell you...

but i also feel bad for myself! because if there's one thing i hate about going to the beach, then it'll be the swimsuit and my body!

everyone will be able to see me... and with my body type... there's nothing that's gonna be flattering!

and it's not that i want to appear flattering in front of the guys or something, i just don't want to make a joke out of myself...

i'm so jealous! they don't even have to do anything crazy to look good... but i have to depend on my genetics or cosmetic surgery...

"come on, y/n-chan. you'll look really cute in this!"

"n-no, anri-chan! i can't! why don't i just sit with you and ego-san instead? i don't need to swim... i-i'll just wear my blue lock sweater instead..."

"no way! you need to enjoy yourself to the fullest! it's a rare opportunity."

"everyone's gonna see my unflattering body...! that's not enjoyablee!"

"your body is very cute, stop fooling yourself!"

"it's easy for you to say....!" i cried, turning away from her as she tilted her head.

"oh, come on! there's no need to compare yourself with me. i'm way older than you. besides, you are pretty. i wish i had a cute body like yours." she huffed, squeezing my shoulder.

"y-you think so..?" i asked, turning to her shyly, and she nodded with a smile, before shoving a swimsuit into my chest. "this will look really flattering on you. try it!" she insisted.

"o-ok.."

♥︎ timeskip (you can wear whatever you want but it will be implied to be frilly/ruffled pink bikini/jumpsuit) ♥︎

initially, I sort of forgot about my fear after receiving the reassurance and kind words that I did from anri, but upon stepping into the sandy beach with my sandals on along with a sole sweater on top of my swimsuit, it all came crashing down on me again.

"y/n-chan, looking nervous over there!" bachira said, letting out a boyish giggle as he poked my back. I jolted up in surprise, before turning to him.

"o-o-oh. you... think so,,,,,...?" i stuttered out, making him laugh even harder at my obvious anxiety.