━━ 𝗢𝗡𝗘 ⊹ 𝟮

𝟭

𝟭.𝟮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

𝟮 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁

NOTE

please read before moving on! with the first assignment a couple of problems were clear. wattpad wasn't giving notifs about the chapter being uploaded and wasn't giving notifs when someone replied to a comment thread.

regarding not getting notifs for assignment challenges, from now on i'll tag everyone in the discussion area for their respective group. it can take like 2-3 mins after uploading the chapter, so if you're one of the few that actually get notifs just wait till you get tagged before commenting just for neatness 😭

regarding not getting notifs when someone replies in the discussion thread, you can tag everyone in your team/group whenever you comment, but groups can get large and typing usernames over and over again can get annoying. a better way is to just check in regularly instead of waiting on that notif (obvi when you have time).

also regarding activeness, im not really going to get too hard/crazy about the activeness in the first assignment because of all the issues. but starting with the next assignment to be MINDFUL 💜 (someone pleek get the reference) of your group and just let them know that you can't be that active instead of just leaving them hanging 😭

and finally (extremely long authors note i'm sorry) about song usage. the time period is 2022 but that's mainly just for the ages. as for the songs available to use, anything before and after 2022 is fair game, since the time period isn't mentioned like crazy at all. the only songs not available to use are for the debut groups discography and if anyone does chose a song from there i'll let them know! (yeah the discography is mostly complete 😋 i just want to hop into a time machine and fast forward to the end just so i can drop the banging covers i made)

that's all i have to say! again so sorry it's so long 😭😭 if there's any other questions feel free to dm me on whatever platform you have me on!