Ch.1 A Normal Day Gone Wrong

Yawning as the cleaning bot comes in to get me out of bed.

"Show some respect." It said in a stern voice.

"Yea, yea, yea." I said rubbing the top of my hair getting out of bed. "Piece of junk." I slammed the bathroom door behind me.

The cleaning bot said 'die' as he was slamming his robotic claws against the surface of my bed. I got out the shower and put some clothes on; as I put the shirt over my head I noticed the time. My eyes widened at the clocks hands.

"Oh! Crap!" I grabbed my bag and ran for Ashinaka High.

"Show some respect." It said looking at the door close and lock.

Looking at my watch as it got closer to eight o'clock, the train to Ashinaka was about to depart. I was running as fast as I could, the doors closed shut.

"No! No!! No!!!" I banged on the doors. "Dammit! Now how am I suppose to get there on time?"

The doors suddenly opened and presented a silver head boy with an umbrella and a cat. He had the most timid smile and held his hand out.

"Are you on your way to Ashinaka?" He tilted his head with a smile.

Yashiro Isana?

I nod my head and took his hand. A huge sigh escaped my lips in relief. I didn't want to talk after that rush, I just held my head against the window and closed my eyes. Once the bus stopped and everyone departs, Kukuri ran towards me.

I lowered my books in my hand. "May I help you Kukuri?" I placed my bag over my shoulder.

"I have a special assignment for you." She said checking her clipboard. "You have to take down the festival banner!" She showed sass in her demand.

"Awww, why me? I didn't even attend the festival." I tilt my head in disappointment.

"HAHAHA!!" She laughed with her hands on her hips.

"Sure fine."

"Great! And I want it done before school starts." Kukuri caught me off of my guard by throwing a staple remover against my forehead. I caught the remover in my hands.

Realizing what she just said, "Before school?!"

I walked to the fifth floor of Ashinaka and then lifted the right window closest to the banners ending point. Leaning against the window with my arm all the way out. Grunting, the remover just wouldn't snag on to the banners staple.

"Eh, how did they do this?" Reaching further to the staple, I was able to grab the staple. My body was half way out of the window.

"Phew. On to the next one." Wiping the sweat from my forehead. I checked my watch. "Eaaaaah! Must remove staple now! Al..almost there. Errrrr! Just a little further." I grabbed it. "Success!"

I noticed that my body was three fourths out of the window. My leg hanging on the windowsill for dear life. My face turned a horrifying blue and I just let my head fall for my leg gave out.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" I almost fell out of the window until someone caught me.

"Hey you've gotta be careful, Kasamura." He said with a worried look while holding my leg.

I blushed and held my skirt up. "Thanks once again for saving me, Isana."

"N..No problem." He said pulling me up while looking away.

"I'd better get this banner to Kukuri or she'll be upset." I walked away as fast as I could.

"She's a strange one isn't she, Neko?" He said scratching her chin with his bent finger.