Boyfriend, bleh

Pat's P.O.V.
Jen kissed me and I felt like the whole world had turned upside-down. Her lips were the softest thing I had ever tasted. I thought about it throughout my entire class. I really like Jen, but unfortunately she had a boyfriend named Drake. I knew Drake would. Get mad if Jen cheated on him. I didn't care though. I love Jen and will be with her for as long as I live. I thought to myself not knowing I was mumbling the entire thing.

??? P.O.V.
I heard Pat saying that he would be with Jen no matter what and for as long as he lived. Well, we can make arrangements. Drake is my best friend and I want let some wanna-be steal his woman. I had to figure out a way to help Drake keep his girlfriend.

Drake P.O.V.
I was so happy class was over. I saw Jen, my girlfriend and ran up to her. I turned her around and pushed against the lockers. I started kissing her. She seamed to like it so I just kept kissing her. We kissed for such a long time that we were almost late for class. She really must of liked it because she wouldn't let go. I pushed her away and told her we were going to be late for class.

Jen's P.O.V.
I felt someone turn me around. It was my boyfriend Drake. He pushed me against the lockers and started making-out with me. He kissed me so long that we were almost late for class. I pretended to like it so he thought that I still digged him. I still liked him a little so I enjoyed it a little bit. Okay I really liked it, but not as much as when I kissed Pat. I kissed him so much that I apparently wouldn't let go. He pushed me away and told me we were going to be late for class. He said,"Maybe you can come over to my place after school and we can hang out." I said okay and walked to class holding Drake's hand. I let go when I realized that Pat had seen. I walked to my desk by Drake, of course. When the teacher wasn't looking I kissed him on the cheek. I hated it. Who was I kidding I hate Drake. He's disgusting. I've hated him ever since he left me at a gas station and didn't come back for hours because he was so drunk, even though he's like 16 years old. I obey the laws and the rules of this life.

Hope that you enjoyed the chapter. I made it a little longer last time. I think starting now I'm going to end each chapter with song lyrics.

-It starts with one thing I don't why. It doesn't even matter how hard you try. Keep that in mind. I designed this rhyme to explain in due time.
-In The End, Linkin Park