︶꒦꒷♡..𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚍..♡꒷꒦︶

Request From :
No body, Lol

OilRose / Javy
[ J x V ]
━━━━━━━━━━༻✦༺━━━━━━━━━━
V's PoV

Just as i saluted to my friend.. the chain that attached to the elevator finally cutted off in a half second..

All i think is that i deserves this all.. i can hear N screaming.. while i? I already surrender to all of this.. Im nothing..

I hope they are safe below there.. hopefully.. there's nothing more i can do anyways. My old glasses broke by them.. my intention to kill decreased.. my old weak self come as i cant do anything with it.. Im still myself.. beside all of the killing thing.. Im still me..

All of the thing Im thinking right now.. i snapped back when i heard a blow sound behind me.. burn can be filled as i turn behind in shock.. J? What is she doing here?

"What are you standing there, Moron?!"

"I-.. uh.. nothing"

I then helped her.. should i be happy?... The fact i am now safe.. but still.. my glasses.. i think i have to move on from that..

I and J sprinting from that secret elevator place as we hide in a room.. a room where worker drones has been tested.. even the corpse are there..

The dingo sound was heard behind including their blop loop flash.. but the main question is : what is J doing here?

"Hey J.. what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be guardian Tessa's ship?"

"None of your business.. and where's the others?"

"They.. are in the elevator.."

"What? Then, why wont you with them too?"

"Well.. there's nothing i can do.. the sentinels was pulling out the key.. and was gonna eat them.. Its better for a person death than many.. right?.. no?"

"Of course no you idiot!! I know we have clones and etc but-.. that doesn't makes you have to do all that stupid sacrafie thing!"

"Right.. im.. sorry J.. i just don't want my friends to be hurt.."

"Enough of chit chat, let's just find a way out"

"Right"

I and J then start looking around.. theres sooo many lab things.. and.. J found something.. a Vent

"Hey J! I found a Vent!"

"Can that even fit us in?"

"Yeah.. worker drones make quite a big Vent.."

"You're right.. lets go then"

I nodded, before switch my right hand into a laser cutter [ i guess thats what it called ]. Before use it to cut open the Vent, quickly catch the Vent door to not make a sound that will distract the dingo..