Birthday Bae

After that day's makeout session with Jungkook, both he and y/n found themselves swamped with work for days on end. Despite their hectic schedules, they couldn't shake the lingering memory of their passionate encounter.

Y/n had hoped to successfully avoid Jungkook at the office, but it seemed impossible. Every corner she turned, he was there, a constant presence that she couldn't escape.

She tried her best to dodge any encounters with Jungkook outside of work, but fate had other plans. It was Ella's 24th birthday, and y/n couldn't miss it for the world. As Ella complimented her black dress in the VIP section of the club, y/n smiled gratefully. Ella didn't have many friends, and y/n was determined to be there for her no matter what. "You look great in that black dress, y/n," Ella grinned at her. Ella groaned at the gift y/n brought for her. "It's probably -" she muttered, but her eyes widened as she looked at the gift. It was a pendant with her name intricately inscribed on it.

As Ella's fingers traced the delicate curves of the pendant, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears, she could feel the weight of the moment pressing down on her chest.

"This is beautiful," she whispered, her voice choked with emotion.

Y/n smiled, her own eyes moist with sentiment. "I wanted to get you something special for your birthday, something that would always remind you of how special you are to me." Ella pulled y/n into a tight hug, overcome with gratitude. "Thank you," she murmured, her voice muffled against y/n's shoulder. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Their embrace was interrupted by Jungkook's voice. "Hey, Ella happy birthday to our oldy," he greeted them, his voice laced with a hint of mischief. He gestured behind him, revealing a tall, dark-haired man standing nearby. "This is my friend, Taehyung. Ella, you remember him from the last time we hung out, right?"

Ella's cheeks flushed as she waved awkwardly. "Uh, hi," she stammered. y/n felt a pang of jealousy in her chest. Jungkook had never introduced her to any of his friends before. As Ella and Taehyung began to chat, Jungkook leaned in close to y/n, his breath hot against her ear.

"I've been meaning to tell you," he whispered, "you look really good in that dress." y/n glanced over at Jungkook, trying to read his expression. He was smiling, but there was something else there too. Something unfamiliar. Maybe it was just the way the light hit his eyes, but she could have sworn she saw a flash of envy.

She glanced down at her dress, a deep dark velvet that hugged her curves and flowed down to her ankles. It was one of her favorites, and she'd been hoping that he'd notice. But the way he was looking at her now...it made her feel uncomfortable. "Thanks," she managed to reply, her voice barely audible over the music. "It's a pretty dress." Jungkook said to her "Better thrown on the floor" her breath hitched.

*********

the next will be posted in stck.me https://kimmoon.stck.me/story/261942/His-Babay-JEON-JUNGKOOK

[ even link is in on my bio too]

The upcoming chapters has been uploaded in stck.me