Chapter 13: The last day

After two weeks me and Asher decided today will be our last day.

We get into our bathing suits and go to the pool.

After an hour of eating fries we decide to bring faith into the pool.

I pull faith in and hold her steady in the water she is just like a little baby floating in the water with me holding her.

Faith giggles and splashes in my arms Asher is holding her little booty which is shaking.

Then I take her to the little splash pad playground area and we slide down and down and down because she keeps on insisting on sliding over and over again.

I instantly feel a pain in I instantly feel pain in my gut cause faith never got to meet her mom.

I'm the only mom faith has ever known.

Asher takes my hand as a tear slips down into the water We go down a water slide together holding hands.

When we go down on this other 1 I scream and bury my face into his chest I'm so embarrassed.

When we go and eat dinner at the buffet I grab a cauliflower street taco and faith grabs a mac and cheese.

When we finish and go to our hotel room. 

I put faith in bed and me and Asher enjoy candy,popcorn and soda.

I look at my phone when we finished packing and saw my uncles house.

I smile knowing that I have family and they are waiting to see me.

I get a text and it is from my UNCLE!?