"EPISODE:05"

Will grandma accept your marriage,hyung?) jungkook asked and before yoongi could reply they all heard...

(I'll never accept this middle-class orphan girl...)

Continue:

Everyone turned after hearing voice and saw mrs.min standing with disappointed look on her face...

min standing with disappointed look on her face

She walked towards others and samt down...(But mother,you should atleast listen to them)Mr.min gong Yoo said making mrs.min glare at him while he stayed still...

(I don't think you have grown up so much goo yo that you can tell me what I should do)Everyone sighed knowing that their mother/grandmother is very old thinker and doesn't like someone giving her a piece of advice

(I don't think you have grown up so much goo yo that you can tell me what I should do)Everyone sighed knowing that their mother/grandmother is very old thinker and doesn't like someone giving her a piece of advice...jiminie tightened her hold on yoongi's hand nervous of the old lady Infront of her...yoongi caressed her hand with his thumb giving her support and this all was seen by mrs.min...(yoongi,you told me that you will marry maria,after coming back then what is this?)mrs.min raised her voice at end making mother-in-law and daughter-in-law duo's flinch little...their husband supported them...(Grandma...as you said I told you but I didn't promise and also it's my life decision.you have right to give me advice but not rule over me...it would be better if you accept jiminie and if you don't then it's totally up to you)yoongi coldly Stated making mrs.min eyes wide that her grandson whom she adored most is going against her cuz of a mere girl ....she glared at jiminie who looked down inorder to respect her not scared of her...

(Do you know cooking?)Mrs.min asked as they all sat on couches...jiminie nodded(yes mrs.min,I do know cooking)... yoongi's grandma felt like insult as she didn't address him grandmother but Mrs.min...yoongi's mom who seemed to understand her mother-in-law anger asked calmly(jiminie,why didn't you mother as Grandma like others)... jiminie looked at min go-eun and explained confidently(mom... grandma don't like me that means she didn't accept me so if I will address her as Grandma she will surely ask me not to her that so I'm already respecting her choice and giving her time)...yoongi smirked confidently while others had mouth open as how mere girl figured out their mother/mother-in-law motives and mrs.min had angry eyes...