Chapter 24

Italics- is used when a person is speaking.

Normal- is used when a person is thinking or performing an action.

Normal- telepathically communicating

IN A DIFFERENT TIME.......

AELIUS Grace was a person loved by the gods, she had a loving grandpa, a cozy house and and an overall pleasant life.

But it seemed that the gods had to barter the social aspect of her life for this pleasant and quiet one.

Well, at least that's what Aelius used to say anyways.....

You're my first friend you know....? Perhaps the only person I know well enough to call one......but even if I knew a hundred more, you'd always be my favourite person.

My best friend.

It seemed that the world around Kalluto paused.

She didn't know why.

She didn't think she was deserving of those words. Kalluto Zoldyck had never heard words even close to that statement, neither in her previous life nor in this.

Not that she remembered her previous life well.

After being stupified for a solid few minutes, with the sounds of Aelius laughing she gave a smile of her own.

Not the ones that she usually gave, the ones she gave out of habit.

A genuine one.

Probably the only one she ever gave.

Well.......that's what Aelius deserved.

A genuine person only deserves the most genuine things.

..........

Uh...I think I put a little too much flour. Muttered Aelius sheepishly.

Kalluto's eye twitched as she gave out a forced laugh.

A little too much? That's the whole damn packet Al. Said the black haired girl.

*Thwak*

*Cough* language young lady! Came a gruff voice.

Old man! You're ruining my hair! Exclaimed Kalluto rubbing the spot on her head where he had hit her.

Yerr hair is nothing special, looks like a rats tail. Said the old-man.

For the last time it's your and not yerr. I muttered.

And my hair doesn't look like a rat's tail! I defended.

Uhmm guys...? The flour.....muttered the brunette.