FaYi the past Murderer Part I

The next day, Yaya goes to the library because Ying is already out of dares and has work to do. Boboiboy goes to a cafe to buy Yaya some coffee and snacks. Yaya researches the case that currently Yaya and Boboiboy's solving right now. While Yaya is researching, she listens to some of her favorite music like "Rewrite The Stars", "Look What You Make Me Do", "Karma", "Bring Me To Life", "Attention", "Fight Song", "The Man", "Anti-Hero", and "Lover". After a few books, Yaya sees Boboiboy sitting in front of her bringing coffee and snacks.

Yaya: *stops music and pulls off headset* Oh! Hi Oboi! What are you doing here?

Boboiboy: Yaya, I brought coffee and snacks for you! I'll help you with your research!

Yaya: Thanks! *puts on headset and takes on of the snacks and coffee*

Boboiboy takes some books from the library and finds a book which is interesting and maybe can solve the case which is "Crime Note (2020)". (I make it in Canva)

Boboiboy reports this to Yaya and Yaya suspects it maybe can help their Gopal problem

Boboiboy reports this to Yaya and Yaya suspects it maybe can help their Gopal problem. The book is handwritten and they asks the librarian and the librarian tells them that its one of the police's notes about crime makers. Yaya and Boboiboy studies this police's handwriting and finds someone rather... unlikely...

BoYa: YING AND FANG!!!!!!!

Yaya: Well, I know Fang was out from the jail because of littering but YING! Astagfirullah!

Boboiboy: Yes I know it to, but Fang never came to Kota Hilir! He even never absent Yaya! Something's fishy!

Yaya: I know but... Who put this book in the library?

Boboiboy and Yaya asks the librarian to borrow the book until it's done

Librarian: But until when? *opens glasses cool-y*

Yaya: Maybe 5 weeks?

Librarian: Ok *puts glasses on* What about 18 December?

Boboiboy: That'll be ok!

The librarian writes the date to give back the book in a paper inside the book and gives the book to them. Boboiboy and Yaya goes home after their research and see Ying. Ying smiles at them looking innocent and they just ignore and Ying is mad.

Ying decided to chat her boyfriend and tells him that she suspects that the BoYa couple already know who the murderer is.

I think the BoYa couple already know WHO we are bae~ :Ying

Boyfriend: Then I shall come to Kota Hilir in 2 weeks...

Yay! We are the Yandere couple :Ying

Boyfriend: Bye baeski! A call has appear

Ok buh-bye :Ying

Ying can't wait for 3 weeks later to meet her boyfriend but she has other problem to do, she's da murderer!

Meanwhile BoYa...

Boboiboy and Yaya is reading the book from the library and studying Ying and Fang's biodata in the book.

Name: Fang Long Khai

Nickname: Fang, Ah Meng, Budak Misteri, Prebet Pang, Apang, Ali Kassim, Cendawan, Budak Bayang

Address: Planet Gogobugi

Gender: Male

Hobby: Playing guitar, traveling the galaxy

Birthday: 13 April

Relationships: Khai (father), Fumika (mother), Kaizo (father)

Crime: Murder his own ex-girlfriend

Name: Ying Ming Chin

Nickname: Ah Meng, Jessica, Yong

Address: Planet Earth, Pulau Rintis

Gender: Female

Hobby: Playing games, drawing

Birthday: 18 December

Relationships: Yang (mother), Chin (father)

Crime: Murder her own ex-boyfriend

Yaya and Boboiboy is shocked seeing that Fang has an ex-girlfriend and had the same crime as Ying. Suddenly, a shadow thing appears back on them (you know like those anime things) and then it smiles and leaves. Boboiboy and Yaya turns back and didn't see the shadow thing again. 

That shadow thing reveal to be as...

(next chapter)