Part 11

Plz follow it will mean alot i will mention everyone in the end of my story who have followed me

~ author🐷

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doctor - mr. Kim miss yn is fine now but she is still not conscious.

Doc- from what i analysed form her she got hurt from something heavy on the back of her head, were you aware.

Mr. Lee- who dared.!
Mr lee said pure anger visible on his face.
Mrs. Lee- can we m-meet yn now?

Doctor - i thinks it's better to let her rest and if she is couscous we will inform you ASAP.
mr. Lee nodded and called someone saying to cheak all the fotage of the university.
Tae was stressful and he was worried for yn she was alot to him

tae:cheak all the fotage of seoul national university rn my love is in sever pain and i will not tolerate anyone WHO DID THIS.!!
Taehyung was not in control and command his assistant to do what he said.

After 30 min,
Nurse- miss yn is alright to visit
Tae nodded.

Taehyung entered the room looking at her she was awake an looking at him with confusion.

Tae- "yn are you ok"tae said taking the nearest seat and being close ot her bed. Looking at her with worrying face.

Yn-"what am i doing here?" she threw a question on him.

Tae"hospital, you were found fainted " tae said in a calm amnner in order to not panick her.

Tae-" do you remember what happened? " he asked after a long silence.
Yn stayed silent and looked down.
Taehyung didn't wanted to make her uncomfortable.
And changed the topin

Tae:" so do want anything to eat?" yn nodded
Tae"anything in specific? " making sure she wants that only. as she is sick now.
Yn" any thing you get" she sai will fighting her fingers
Tae bought a plate of hot noodles
Yn saw and she tried to get up, tae put his one palm on her back helped her to get up

Tae got one bite and put it near her mouth "open up"
hesitant a lil but eventually took a bite.
"tell me who did this to you? I amnot gonna spear him or her."
"s-she hates me" yn said looking down taer threatening to fall taewas just about to give her that bite but took it back. "yes tell me who?"
He held her hand.
"suha" she said and a tear rolled down her eyes.
She hugged him. And he accepted it an dpatted her back knowing that she is definitely going through something

"suha, she hates me e-evr since childhood she dislikes every bit of me she started to bully me i wanted to fight back but i didn't as i thought she will stop, i stood up one day and fought in front of the whole school she loved her reputation so she changer her school but, but now she came back for revenge today i went to the washroom she said she wanted revenge and then some girls came and attacked me i was trying my best to fight with them but something hit me and i fell. "

She was continuously crying an sobbing.
Tae-" it's ok yn don't worry people are horrible sometimes it was not ur fault you are strong. "
Tae was patting her back whispering comforting words to her.

Taehyung was shocked and furious he felt an erge to hit her but this time yn needs him.

" yn clam down, i will solve it ok? Trust me "

Yn-thank you so much i love you!

Tae- what!?
He said in a shocked expression
Yn- she went shy and said yes i love you.

Tae- i was eager to hear this form you!

Tae pulled her into a kiss.
Yn widened her eyes and then closed it feeling his petal like lips on her lips.
This kiss was full of passion the love they had been holding from along time.
Taehyung cupped her cheek.
Yn hit his shoulder as she was out of breath
After the kiss
Tae and yn separated and were breathing heavily.

Tae- i love you baby girl...
He said joining their forehead and looking into each other's eyes.

The next day-

Ik, ik this was alil short but still tell me how was it

I will upload tomorrow as well.....
Thank you alot people who have added my story to their reading list 💗

Spoilers -

"You're horrible"
.
.
" i hate you"

¦By Bloom_skyh20131 ¦