14.

Yoongi, jimin, hoseok and mirae were sitting in the car driving to euphoria hall to attend the press conference. Jimin was kinda nervous and scared because he had never been in front of cameras and the thing which scared him most was that he will have to answer the dating rumours of him and yoongi which are spreading all over the internet. Yoongi was dead serious since morning he didn't even smiled a bit he was not talking much. Jimin was hoping that everything will go fine and all this shit will get over soon. Soon enough they reached their destination and entered the hall. Mirae and hoseok went to sit beside the reporters while yoongi took jimin onto stage.

He kept his head low, eyes stuck to the floor and followed yoongi to the seat. Yoongi tapped the mic before speaking. "First of all i would like to thank everyone who came here and gave us their precious time i really appreciate this" yoongi said "now you can begin asking one by one" yoongi said and went silent. Then some of them asked about that incident and some asked about jimin. All this questions were answered by yoongi and they spent more than 40 minutes like this. "Sir what about the dating rumours is it true that you're a gay and dating jimin" yoongi was a bit taken aback by this question but he decided to answer it wisely. "I don't think being gay is a bad thing. And yes I am a gay I really hated accepting my sexuality because of some personal reasons but jimin made me feel that is not a bad thing it's not a curse so yeah I I'm proudly a gay" he completed this sentence by looking at jimin with a smile. Seeing yoongi smiling made jimin look up at him and make an eye contact.

"Why did you let an underaged boy work at your house you know it's illegal" reporter asked. "It's true that jimin was underaged when he came to work and he didn't revealed it to me but park jimin turned 18 yesterday and he's a legal adult and about him woking at my place,  he isn't my care taker anymore" yoongi said making jimin shook. Jimin was so scared and he was close to crying but he controlled it. He never knew that yoongi knows about his age and birthday and the worst thing was that yoongi kicked him out from work. It didn't hurt him that he'll not get payed or have a place to but not being able to see yoongi daily hurted him the most. Jimin lowered his head again.

"What about the dating thing should we consider it true?" Reporter asked. Jimin was too shocked to react so yoongi decided to speak up "the rumours are not true we are not dating" yoongi said in a serious tone making everyone look at each other "but I believe that all the days I spent with jimin were the most beautiful days of my life i learned several new things i was a completely different person before I was very miserable but just because of this person i realised that I don't have to change myself to get validation of society i don't have to accept the bad things of life instead I have to fight them off i couldn't be more thank full to jimin but while making my life pretty he forgot his life he never gave attention to himself always tried to hide his pain, sorrow his past. Today in front of all the people present here i would like to confess something" yoongi stopped to take a breath then he interwined his hand with jimin making him look in eyes.

Everyone in the hall were impatiently waiting for the suspence to end. "I want to promise jimin that no matter what will happen in our life I'll never leave his side I'll protect him, understand him, and most importantly love him." Everyone gasped at yoongi's words and jimin looked at him with slight tears in eyes as if he was not ready to believe what he just heard. "I want to confess jimin that I love spending time with him I love playing, talking, watching movies, playing guitar with him and I want to ask him if he'll do all this stuffs with me for the rest of my life. I want to be with him till the end I want to tell him that I-i love him I love him more that anything else. I'll never hurt him like others. I-i will n-never hurt you jimin" yoongi's voice cracked a bit. Jimin looked at yoongi with tears rolling down his eyes. Yoongi doesn't knows how his word made jimin's heart race. He wanted to hear this words from so long he felt as if he won the world today. He forgot all his sorrow his past he felt that he's complete now.

"Do you love me?" Yoongi asked tilting his head with a smile. Jimin was to shocked to reply so yoongi place a hand on his arm. Jimin flinched a bit "do you love me?" Yoongi repeated. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but no words came out of his throat so he just nodded while crying. Yoongi didn't waited for next second and leaned in to close the gap between them. He placed his lips softly in other's then cupped his face. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach he leaned more to deepen the kiss. It was so slow but filled with lots of love and affection for each other. All the reporters gasped and captured the beautiful moment in their camaras while hoseok and mirae was jumping with happiness. Jimin broke the kiss softly opening his closed eyes. He looked at yoongi who was staring at him with some love as him and broke in tears he hugged yoongi tightly mumbling "i love so much" several times yoongi hugged him him back creasing his back in soothing way.

______________________________________

Pretty right? Well sadly were at the end of story but I'll make a bonus part.

~author