𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

Jin had been thinking about it the whole night. They should welcome their new neighbor. Maybe he should make something delicious and gave it to him. So he made some dumplings and packed it in a food container.

"What's that smell? Did you make dumplings?" Jin saw Namjoon walking in to kitchen with messy bedhead and sleepy eyes.

"Yes Joonie, i thought we should welcome our new neighbor. We should try to know him. He is new here. What if he need some help. We can help him with it." Jin placed a kiss on other's cheeks as the taller wrapped his hands around his waist.

"Mmmh. Maybe we can invite him for dinner too." Namjoon said kissing on Jin's neck.

"That's a good idea, Joon. I hope he accept it. I am going there now. I should give it to him before going to BTS. Do you wanna go with me?" He asked turning to the younger.

"Of course Hyung." Namjoon moved away from Jin, so he could place the box on the table. "Five minutes. Let me change." With that he ran to his room.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

They were outside the house waiting for their neighbor to open the door. It's been five minutes, they were waiting. Namjoon was impatient. They have to go to office. They can't wait here forever. Namjoon sighed looking at Jin, who patted his shoulder.

"Let's leave it here hyung. We can talk to him later." Namjoon whined.

"No Joon, he might be busy with something. Let's wait -" Jin cutted himself off. "Here he is." Jin smiled looking at the door.

Namjoon looked at the man in front of him. He was beautiful. Ofcourse he is a model. What did he expect. From the look, he was ready to go somewhere. The man looked up at them confused.

"Hello, we are your neighbor. We thought it will be better to know each other." Jin extended his hands to the younger. The man take his hands and shook it. Namjoon stared at their hand size difference. It was cute. When they pulled back Namjoon also shook hands with the smaller. "It's for you. I hope we can get along." Jin hold out the box with dumplings. The boys eyes widened. Nevertheless he took it from Jin, bowing ninety degree to show his gratitude.

Namjoon looked at his watch. It was already late. They have a really important meeting today. "We are so, sorry, we are in hurry. It's already late. See you again." He said an apologetic smile flashing to the smaller man in front of him.

"Yeah. Sorry. But can i get you number. Let's exchange numbers. If you need any help you can call us." Jin said giving his phone to the man. He took it and dialed his number and give it back with a small smile, that didn't reach his eyes. Namjoon dragged Jin out of there, as the older yelled out bye to the the younger man.

"Why did you drag me like that? I didn't even ask his name. How do i save his number." Jin pouted staring at the number on his phone.

"Just save it as 'neighbor', hyung. And we are being noisy. I don't think so he is interested in talking to us. He didn't even let out word since we met him." Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"He must be in hurry too. That could be the reason. Let's invite him for dinner. Now he must be busy. I will call him today evening and ask him to join us for the dinner, when he is free." Jin said as he saved the number as 'Cutie neighbor'. Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say hyung." Namjoon sighed. He know, arguing with Jin will get nowhere. So he let him be.

────⋆˖⁺‧₊ ☽ ◯ ☾ ₊‧⁺˖⋆────

Jin called the his new neighbor to invite him for the dinner. But the man didn't pick up. It made him think that Namjoon might be right. The man must be got annoyed by them. That could be the reason, he is not picking up the phone. But before he could think more he got a notification.

Cutie neighbor:
[Hello, You are my neighbor, right. I am at University. What can i do for you?]

Me:
[Hi, Yes it's me.
I am Kim Seokjin.
I was the one with with purple hair.
The one with me was my boyfriend Kim Namjoon.
I am sorry, we couldn't introduce properly.
Can i know your name?]

Cutie neighbor:
[I'm Park Jimin.
It's okay.
I was in hurry too.
And thank you for the dumplings.
It was tasty.]

Me:
[Thank you. I wanted to ask you something.
That's why i called you.
Can i call you again?]

Cutie Jiminie:
[I don't think so i can talk. You can ask me through text Mr. Kim.]

Me:
[Don't need for the formalities.
Call me Hyung.
And the thing is would you like to join us for dinner tonight?]

Cutie Jiminie:
[Sorry hyung.
Today i am busy.
I need to unpack my things.]

Me:
[It's okay, Jiminie.
What about next week?
Will you be free by then?
We will be busy this week.]

Cutie Jiminie :
[Maybe.
I will be there if i am free.]

Me:
[Okay, then.
That's decided.
Do you need any help with unpacking?]

Cutie Jiminie:
[No, hyung.
Thank you for asking.
Class is starting.
See you later hyung.
Bye.]

Me:
[Welcome Jiminie.
Call me if you need any help.
Bye.]

Jin stared at their chat. Jimin wasn't like how Namjoon said he would be. The smaller is a good person. Jin hope they could be good friends.

──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

Thank you for reading.
Please vote and comment if you like this chapter.
💜