Self Promise

Jk - okay, but hyung i need to ask you all something ?

Suga - what is it say without any hesitation kook

Jk - was there any girl OR boy in V hyung life ?

Jimin - na you got a boring husband like us kook. They all just know how to work, at least after marriage they have improved a little but that brat doesn't have any interest in anything except his work.

Jk - ohh... okay hyungie thank you.

Suga - I think we all should sleep now it too late now.

Jin/ jhope / rm - hmm let's go good night everyone

Jk - good night hyungs ( with that they all left to there and went to there respective rooms to sleep with there partners )

Jungkook  Pov
I entered v's room just to find v sleeping on the left side of the bed where i left him but something hurt my heart more than anything  that was tears near tae’s eyes which he never liked to see tears in tae’s eyes not even in childhood. I went near the bed on Tae's side and slipped inside the duet next to him. Hugged him tightly and removed his tears softly while kissing his eyes softly and cuddle in his arms.

Looking at his face so close to me being in his arms made me feel relieved that I was never close to anyone else, it was always him. Always my Tae hyungie, my Taetae, my safe place, the One whom I loved from childhood, my hubby.
I still remember how my parents used to tease me for Taehyungie as I use To call him my hubby and mine, and was always jealous of seeing him with anyone else, not even letting him play with jimin hyung and everyone else. I remember when in childhood I got ill how tae hyung never left my side and pampered me with his love and care.  How i became this lucky to have you hyung to have you by my side always, you again made me fall for you not by your charm but by your silent care. Thank you so much hyung, I promise I will make you the happiest person hyung, I will give you all the love, care, happiness you deserve. I know my bear can never be heartless. You have gone through alot you hyung. I will bring your smile back to my favourite boxy smile.  I was saying all this to myself and made the promise with my inner self and With that I pecked his lips and forehead and slept in his arms.

After few hours Taehyung pov

I woke up around in the morning when sun rays fall on my face so I tried to turn myself but felt like someone or something heavy on my chest and body, and when I opened my eyes it was the most beautiful site which i always wanted to see was infornt of my eyes and i can't believe it. My baby bun was sleeping with a cute pout on my chest while his both hand are around my torso hugging and legs tangled with mine. I have always waited for this beautiful morning view, I  was always my baby bun who owned my heart since childhood and say it as my luck that he also loved me back. He was the one who loved me selflessly and used to call me mine, hubby or bear, he stole my first kiss when he was just 6 years and I was of 11 years he did it out of jealousy as he saw me talking to a girl in his birthday party. Uff my baby bun bun I am sorry i know you are hurted please don't hate me bub I promise I will make you the happiest person I love more than anything and anyone. I pecked his forehead and boped my nose with his.

V - hyung will take care of everything thing bub just don't hate hyung, i know it will hard for you to accept mafia v as your tae tae hyung *signed* what can i do now. I wanted to get up from bed I also don't want to miss this cute little moment with my little bub. God why he is so cute i just want to eat him. But i should stay a little way from you that will be better for us. ( with that V slowly free himself from jungkook and lay him on bed while a pillow on his side and left for his morning routine)

Jungkook Pov

Hyung think of me cute huh ? But he will stay away from me because he thinks i must be hating him for being Mafia. Aahh why hyung ? Why you are like this? Here i am dying to be your queen but you what a coldie I have ohh God why he so stupid, during childhood he was more than innocent chatterbox and now complete coldie in which freezer should is freeze this cold man. Hyungs were right I have do something other my idiot hero will fly to his work and leave me alone here.

Author - aa..A kook...I mean jung..jungkook

Jk - what the hell you want early morning author?

Author- I was just asking when you woke up

Jk - earlier than idiot hyung why ? ( raised his eyebrows)

Author - nothing just reader wants to know

Jk - ohh okay, but listen to me miss Author give me some good suggestion to melt this coldie or ...

Author- yaa yaa I will help just don't kill me,

Jk - so give me good ideas

Author - you can try making him jealous, or why not to use your bullies in your plan specially that playboy and get him beated by the V hyung. I guess you got it!

Jk - for the first time you said something correct good

Author- the fuck..

Jk - did you said something

Author- nops I dont have that power

Jk - fuck off now let me sleep, and I will make a plan once hyung left for his work then with Jin and jimin hyung.

Author - okay let me know about it.

Jk - I will think now fuck off. Ohh shit I need to get ready I have to go on shopping with hyungs and have to make breakfast for hyung. ( with that he jumped off the bed and took his clothes and left for guest to do his morning routine and then went downstairs to help jin and jimin hyung in making breakfast)

Author - why these bottoms are more dangerous than the top

Bottoms ( jin / jimin / jungkook) - did you said something author.?

Author - nops just that I am leaving for today.