𝟎𝟏

PRESENT ;

PRESENT ;

" Avuu beta , wakeup! otherwise you will be late for the flight " Mom said to me and shut the door of my room in hurry.

Flight? Late? (I started blabbering in sleep). A sudden ting of the notifications alerts me of the message on my screen. It's just a random SMS from Jio showed up on the locked screen. And suddenly my eyes went to the time & today's date . WHATTTTTT!!!! ITS 7AM AND WAITT WHATTT TODAY'S 21ST MARCH? I HAVE MY FLIGHT AT 11AM ( I screamed)
Oh no, I'm fucking late.... First I should take shower quickly.

FLASHBACK ;

I sat at my dresser, and was staring at myself, hands running through my locks as I packed my things. Dad had already shifted everything, but not these as i told him that I'll take these with me . I sigh a deep breath,
and stare at my luggages and then my empty room . A bright smile makes it up to my lips, "Okay Miss Avyanna Rajvanshi, so from tomorrow start your new journey with new people & a new place. I know it will be a lil hard but you're strong,YES! I am strong".

Suddenly someone knocked my door , as soon as i turned up i saw my brother standing there with a small red box in his hand. I asked him eagerly "what's this bhaiya?"

"Nothing special, actually.... You were shifting so i thought i should give you something but trust me its not that good, I don't know what should i buy i was confused af that's why i b-, show me " i cut him off.
He handover the box to me, i opened it ; it was a adorable necklace, a gold necklace with a "A" initial written on it.

"It looks so Divine! I love it panda" i said with giving him an engaging smile.

"You like it?" he asked me with his Inquiring eyes.

I nodded with a gummy smile. Thank you so much panda , I love you so much and I'll miss you!!! I said and hugged him. He smiled. After that we talk a lil bit then he went towards his room.

PRESENT ;

I walk into the room, and switch on the lights and change my dress then sat on my dresser, did my skincare, and light makeup. Then my eyes went to that box, i opened it i wear that necklace . It was looking good on me, ofc eventually why not huh. I make my way to the last step before i saw my full family standing in the leaving room , waiting for whom? ofcourse me.

"GOOD MORNING " I wished them and sat on dining table with everyone. After so many days, I am eating something I like just because I am leaving today. Ahh whatever leave it focus on the yummy food avyanna rajvanshi!!! I scolded myself.
It was a very peaceful atmosphere. Like alot.

Suddenly dad call out my name. I hummed, he said handing his credit card " take this with you beta ". I looked at him with my almond eyes. He smiled softly, i get up and hugged him. "Thank you dad... I.. I'll miss you," i said with a gummy smile. " I'll miss you too beta!" Take care of your self. And always eat your meals properly, don't argue with anybody, pickup my calls okay? And If you need anything, let us know okay beta? And you're grown up girl now so always be respectful with everyone avyanna! " Mom started blabbering.
She's sweet! I adore her so much ! Suddenly a hand pulls me close hugging my body. Surprised, I look up to find Mom . I hugged her even tightly, " I'll miss you Mumma ! Take care of yourself " she silently hummed.

After some emotional moments with family its finally the time for leaving, 9:00 am. Mom and dad didn't come as she will cry that's why she don't want to come and dad has some important work. Only Panda (aarav) came to drop me to the airport.

We reached at the airport, i said bye to him with a soft smile, "Dhyaan rakhna apna thik se aur kuch bhi problem ho toh mujhe bolna okay?" , I nodded. Then i do check-in....my flight has arrived. Then i went to my seat. I got the window seat, the flight took off. i started reading a novel as because I'll be bore in this 1h 30min flight! "Twisted Hate" by ana haung. A lot of people ask me, why do I love twisted hate so much? It's because of this scene where Josh is groveling and he says ."Why?" She says, "Because you're it for me,
whether it's today, tomorrow, a year or decades from now, that will never change. I'm human red, I've made some mistakes in the past, and I'll make many more in the future, but one mistake I'll never make is letting you go. Not when there's even a sliver of chance left for us.
Because the best part , the possibility of you is better than the reality of anyone else." And you expect me to get over of it? No, absolutely not !!! Time passes by, the flight finally arrived after 1.5 hours of traveling. I check-out. " Okay Miss Avyanna Rajvanshi, we reached out destination. From where our new life is going to start" I started speaking to myself . I am excited.

(Take care of yourself and if there is any problem tell me without any hesitation okay?)

I reached my hostel,
"Utna bhi bura nahi hai waise toh hostel life, ab dekhte hai kya hota hai." i said to myself, looking at the hostel.

(Hostel life isn't that bad, let's see what happens.)

• • •

Helllooooooooooo tulipss, I know i messed up a lil bit & i wouldn't say this is my best writing, but we will improve together okay? please let me know your opinions and thoughts, and don't forget to vote and interact, it would mean the world to me

Helllooooooooooo tulipss, I know i messed up a lil bit & i wouldn't say this is my best writing, but we will improve together okay? please let me know your opinions and thoughts, and don't forget to vote and interact, it would mean the world to me. I hope you all like this and i guess I'll see y'all in the next chapter.

Loads of Warmth 🌸

Byeee byeee <3

- rhea .