𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Wait, wait waittt

Wait, wait waittt .... PLEASE!!!! I DON'T WANNA CONTINUE MY SCHOOL FROM HERE. Please try to understand dad. Im not feeling good here .... I don't know how to explain but yes i don't want do continue my 10th in this school, please transfer me. ( my voice echoed throughout the hallway)

You know what avu ? You should think about it . Don't take a decision so quickly. (He said to me with disappointment in his face)

Dad , I've been thinking about this all night. It's my final decision that i want to change my school that's it.
Now it depends on you, which school you will send me to. I turned back and went to my bedroom. And closed the door in anger.

"It's not the way you should behave with your parents, avyanna!!! " (my mom shouted at me from outside)
I didn't respond , I just went and sat on my bed. After sometimes i heard a knock on the door. I stand up and opened the door. It was dad. Why he's here when he wants to make me suffer from this school.

If you're sure that you would be comfortable in other school, then it's okay I don't have any problem with that. Go and pack your bags. (He said while handing me a transfer certificate)

I saw his signature at the bottom of the paper , my heart skipped a beat, I smiled but my smile disappears as soon as i saw that im shifting to The Emerald Heights International School, Indore.

Whattt??? In Indore? Madhyapradesh? But why dad? why so far dad??? I don't want to go away from you all.
How will I live alone? I told you to take transfer from this school dad but you directly shift me to Indore. I am not going to stay in the hostel dad , i am not used to it.
( I screamed and tears streamed down my face)

It was your decision avu , and now its final so don't even think to change your mind. Got it? And whatever i did, its good for you beta. (He said with a soft smile)

I ran to my brother's room, " knock ! Knock! " who's there? "bhaiya open the door please " as soon as he opened the door i hugged him tightly while crying. "What happened princess?" he asked in tension.
" Dad is transferring me to Indore " i said with my puppy eyes. " princess i know its hard , but you have to as no one can change dad's decision, And if you have any problem then I also have a friend in Indore, you can contact her... If you wanted to, she'll help you as a elder sister". (He said , while comforting me)

I noded . And hugged him again, "I'll miss you bhai"
" ig same here princess, ig i'll miss you too " (he was about to cry, he asked me to leave so i did. And this is the first time i saw him like this, his eyes; they're about to cry. For me? ( I mumble to myself , I felt a sudden guilt).

I went towards my parents room. I was about to knock the door, but dad calls my name from behind , i turned towards him. " What are you doing here this late?" (he asked me giving me curios look) . Actually dad I want to say SORRY for my those behaviours, I didn't want to mean anything wrong i just want to explain... Don't worry beta I didn't mind it ,he cut me off . I just want good for you beta nothing else. It's a good decision for you , believe me. I noded and hugged him, GOOD NIGHT DAD. Hmmm now go and get some sleep.

I turned back and went towards my room. After my overthinking session, I start blabbering to myself that i should sleep now . I hugged my plushie and slept.

• • •

Helllooooooooooo, lol
I wouldn't say this is my best writing, but we will improve together, please let me know your opinions and thoughts, and don't forget to vote and interact, it would mean the world to me. I hope you all like this and ig I'll see y'all in the next chapter too. 🫶🏻

Lots of love ❤️✨

Byee byeee <3

- rhea .