chapter 1

Arjann's POV

"sis!! management called! they want to talk to you! ASAP!" Liam shouted from downstairs.

"Liam! it's so early! no need to shout!" i complained.

"Hurry!! you don't want to keep them waiting" Liam shouted. Again.

"fine! fine! i'm coming!" i said running down the stairs.

"don't run! your pregnant" Liam warned.

"oh really!? i'm not told!" i joked.

Liam looked at me. he looked annoyed. He hates it when i do that kind of joke. But i like doing that. i'm such a nice sister.

we used his SUV, we didn't have much conversation. i checked my phone there were a text from Harry. he always text me every minute.

From: Hazza Styles 

"Morning Cupcake!! have you eaten yet?? text me back! i love you!!"

To: Hazza Styles 

"morning Haz! no i haven't! management called! they wanted to talk to me ASAP! so no time for food! i love you too!"

From: Hazza Styles 

"after they talk to you! come over my house!! i'll cook for you! don't starve you have to feed two inside you!"

To: Hazza Styles 

"hahaha! okay!"

we got to the building where they wanted me to go to. Liam decided to stay in the car, so i went to the building alone.

after our one hour talk, we got done. i didn't realized that i have tears. i went into the car, i found Liam sleeping.

"hey sis!! how did it go??" Liam said wiping his eyes. i looked at him, he realized that i have tears.

"what did they said??" Liam asked looking at my eyes. "nothing" i said with a fake smile. "really? then why are you crying?" he looked deep into my eyes. i didn't speak. he started the car, knowing that i wouldn't tell him.

he drove me to Harry's house. he waved goodbye then drove to our house which is just across Harry's house.

i went inside, not even knocking. "Cupcake!!! c'mon let's eat!" Harry said hugging me. he pulled away, but i pulled him back to hug him tighter and longer. "Whoah!!! cupcake!! that's too tight! can't breathe!" Harry said laughing. "i love you so much! don't forget that okay!" i said looking at his bright green eyes. he looked at me worried "what's wrong cupcake? tell me!" he asked. "it's nothing! i just really miss you!" i said kissing him on the cheeks. i walk to the dining table. "uuuhhhmmm...."

before he could speak i stopped him, "smells good" i said, he smiled.

we ate together, there's not much of talking. it's so awkward.