Lloyd X Male OC

Requested by:

StarBoy20to80's

Lloyd's p.o.v

I entered the classroom, escaping the boiling heat of the summer sun and studied the room searching for my group. I scanned backs of heads and faces visible, finding a new face amongst them. His face pale and speckled with strands of blonde hair drooping down his forehead, his green eyes shone while the sunlight draped across his face and contorted into shapes over his cheekbones. 

I gulped before scuttling over to my seat, gently pulling the chair out as not to draw attention to myself. I could hear the conversation between Malcolm and Dabney shooting across me, each firing insults at each other. 

"He is too!" Malcolm defended.

"He is not!" Dabney retorted angrily. 

I leaned back behind Dabney to speak to the new boy, a wave of courage over coming me, "Hey, do you know what's going on here?" 

His eyes met mine without warning, but no response came. I studied his lips wanting an answer or maybe a conversation in return for my sudden boost in confidence, but they remained in a flat line as his eyes shot between each of my features. 

I brought my hand up and waved it in front of his face, "You okay?" I questioned, concerned about why he hadn't even moved in over a minute. 

He seemed to snap out of it and started looking behind him, almost as though he were avoiding looking at me. I frowned, not understanding why he was avoiding me, what did I do to offend him?

He shook his head as a smirk overtook his silent expression, "I'm Jake, the new boy"

I returned the smile hesitantly, "Lloyd"

-----

"Malcolm, that doesn't make any sense, how can one hundred and twenty equal fourteen thousand and four hundred when squared?" I debated with the small boy, a small part of me knowing he was right but the attempt to appear normal in front of Jake was there. I didn't want him assuming I'm a nerd with an intimidatingly high IQ of 140. 

Jake raised his eyebrows at me, his gaze darting between Malcolm and me, "Actually Lloyd, I think you'll find he's right" 

His response had be shocked, I didn't take him for someone to care about being smart or being in the Krelboyne class, either. I sighed at my failed attempt to fit in and approached him, my nose scrunching from embarrassment. 

I grasped his wrist and pulled him to the side, the others being too involved in yet another debate on who was right to even notice. I gripped the boy's wrist tightly still and leaned closer to him, the scent of his spray filling my senses quickly. 

His eyes remained on mine, not moving a centimetre. His blonde hair drifted about his head in the light summer breeze, darker bits exposing themselves underneath the bright, golden top layer. The green checked flannel shirt he worse felt soft as his skin did against the pads of my fingers, the thoughts intruding on my mind causing a light flush to cross over my cheeks. 

He smirked as he leaned over me and made his pink lips touch my ear, the rough skin rubbing against it, "Call me" His voice rang.

He walked away with a smirk still pinned to his face and rejoined the group, leaving me standing on my own. I frowned as he looked back at me tapping his chest pocket. I looked down at my own and spotted a white folded piece of paper in there. I was quick to pull it out and read the numbers on there beside a hyphen and a name:

- Jake, Call Me

Malcolm in the Middle//One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें