Bonus Chapter

(Not Proofread)

LONDON

Haseena was astonished seeing the great hall was buzzing with people,men and women dressed in exquisite ball gowns and tuxedos were busy chattering, dancing and enjoying their drinks.Her grip of Anubhav's arm tightened as they make their way through the dancing couple.She was obliviosly nervous considering it was her first time in a foreign country, attending a ball dance party among all these English people whom she had never met.They had arrived in London a day back after getting an invitation letter from Anubhav's friend from London School of Economics to attend his wedding which included a three day ceremony of a formal ball dance party,wedding and reception.

Anubhav stopped infront of a blonde blue eyed man.He was as tall as Anubhav and was fair to the point that the back of his palm turned red from just a handshake with Anubhav.

"Oh!My dear mate Anubhav,it's so great to see you after so long.I'm so happy that you managed to fly all way from India."The blond expressed his happiness by taking Anubhav in a brotherly hug.
He had a very thick British accent but Haseena had no trouble understanding as she had met many British before her marriage,they used to come and meet her father.Also she have had taken private English tuition from Mrs.Hodgeson during her childhood days.

"I assume this beautiful lady is your wife,Anubhav mind introducing her to her?"The blonde man asked.

"Ofcourse not.She is my wife Haseena Anubhav Singh.Haseena meet my best buddy from college Arthur David Longbottom."Anubhav said,his one hand resting on Haseena's waist.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Longbottom."Haseena gritted him polietly and shook hands with him.

"Let me get you a drink Anubhav.I'm sure it's freezing outside."Arthur said.

"Yes it is!But please don't bother yourself Arthur you have other guests to attend.I and Haseena will be fine."Anubhav said.

"Make yourself comfortable mate."Arthur said when someone presumably his mother called him from the other side and he had to leave.

"Aap kuch peena chahengi?"Anubhav whisper asked Haseena.

"Hum sharab nahi peete.Aap pijiye peena hain toh."Haseena said slightly scrunching her nose.

"Arey juices bhi honge yaha.."Anubhav said looking around and spotted juice counter at one corner of the ball room comparatively empty than the wine section.

Haseena started sleeping on her apple juice when Anubhav came back with his glass of whiskey.He noticed her sullen face and asked.
"Kya hua Haseena?Koi samasya hain kya?"He asked.

"Humein yaha accha nahi lag raha Anubhav.Humein humari bacchi ki yaad aarahi hain.Aap akele aate na yaha,itni dur akele chhodkar aaye hum apni bacchi ko...humein wahi India rahete Aadhya k saath."Haseena complained.

Anubhav noticed the irritation in her voice.They had left their little Aadhya back in India with her grandparents.Anubhav and Haseena both wanted to bring her with them but both their parents diagreed saying she might have trouble adjusting to London weather since she was just three.Moreover they would have to attend the functions whom would they leave her with during that time? Considering the pros and cons of bringing her with them Anuseena decided to leave her with her grandparents.Haseena's parents would also stay in the Singh House until they return to India.Aadhya would be safer with them under tight security of the Mansion, that's what Anubhav had made Haseena understand as she remained skeptical about leaving without their daughter.Don't get him wrong,Anubhav loved Aadhya to death but he couldn't let go of the opportunity he was finally getting to spend some alone time with his wife.They were in London just for five days,she would be fine.