CHAPTER 17

A featherly touch on Arnav's hair soothed his throbbing headache resulting on a contented sigh emerging from his me. His closed eyes opened instantly, finding familiarity in the touch and his eyes twinkle on seeing Khushi. His reaction didn't go unnoticed to Khushi's eyes who ended up ruffling his hair the act she enjoys alot.

"Headache?"

Khushi's gaze questioned the question  which was answered silently by Arnav's act who pulled her beside him settling his head on her lap.

You've returned faster"

Stated Arnav after a long silence his voice giving out her happiness on seeing her.

"I need to go somewhere first for me to return ,which is impossible when I have a husband who isn't different from a baby"

Uttered Khushi her palm running on Arnav's hair massaging his scalp as she stare him being amused for his lack of reaction on being compared to a baby

"Ofcourse am your baby and am happy that way for this is what I am with ASR being just a cover. Though theirs no need for you waiting to see my reaction sanka devi

I know you love this my version more but today am really sad for your refusal in feeding me milk in the morning which resulted on me getting headache"

Stated a sulking Arnav throwing daggers at Khushi whose mouth due to shock for the blame thrown on her.

"Oow! Raizadaji don't you think your becoming shameless and demanding. If you wouldn't have bitten me last night I would have fulfilled your wish but pain is holding me back so don't blame me"

Exclaim Khushi narrowing her eyes at him and Arnav who was rendered speechless nuzzle his face on her stomach on the process licking her skin which resulted on her gasping feeling electrocuted

" what are you doing Aru?"

Question Khushi who felt butterflies in her stomach due to Arnav's act irritating him more when she tried covering her stomach it

"Khushi! don't irritate me more. It's not like am drinking milk from your dudu .....

Khushi placed her palm on his mouth her cheeks flushed as she stared at Arnav in disbelief whose finger travelled on towards her face booping her nose shocking Khushi whose mouth formed a perfect O shape.

"Lad governor your really shameless'

"Only for you sanka devi and I haven't even started. Infact it's long since we took shower together"

Responded Arnav smirking at her who covered her face with her palm due to embarrassment exclaiming

"Hey Devi Maiya!"

staring at Arnav through his fingers who winked at her on seeing her eyes on him

"Khushi don't involve your Devi Maiya in somethings which she won't even want to know. Beside have never heard you uttering Devi Maiya's name during that act rather your sweet lips only chant my name"