4

Megumi stares outside the window as the sun slowly disappears from the horizon, he sips on his black coffee as he continues to stare outside.

Today was Sunday  it's the day where students rest,even though they  need to save people everyday, they are still humans so a rest is needed especially for them ( teenagers).

The boy sighs as he gets up, he puts his mug on his desk, then suddenly he hears a knock coming outside from his door room.

Megumi walks to the door slightly annoyed,  as he opens the door he saw a pink haired boy smiling so bright Infront of him.

He quietly grumbles as he speaks,  "what do you want?" Megumi questions, " fushiguro! Let's watch this cool movie together!pleaseeeee" Itadori pleaded the younger.

"No thanks" the shorter replies as he closes the door but itadori quickly stops him from doing that, it made the black  haired boy even more annoyed.

"Aww come on fushiguro! You gotta watch it with me, it's gonna be an epic night I swear!" Itadori exclaimed making a big puppy dog eyes.

Megumi gives him a look as he sighs heavily but eventually gave in,Itadori told him to wait cause he told him that he would grab
some beverages and snacks.

After a few minutes itadori came back with the snacks, he let himself in as megumi closes the door behind them,  itadori set the snacks down on the mini coffee table.

Itadori puts the movie on as they start watching, halfway on the movie  megumi feels slightly nervous from the fact that they seem a bit too close he never experienced physical touch from someone who isn't his cousins and sister before.

To add more to it he has no friends so he never gets to experience that high five shit and those fist bumps, everything that requires friendship touch, he only focuses on learning than having friends.

"Hey fushiguro are you- sorry I'm just curious are you really a beta? You don't lóok like a beta nor an alpha, your way too small for my opinion" Itadori questions suddenly that made megumi jump a little.

Truly Itadori had observed that megumi seems a bit too small to be an Beta, beta male and a regular alpha has almost the same build, but megumi seems a bit too different.

Plus his a bit suspicious about megumi who is always sick  once in a month, so he thought maybe it was the  time of his heat.

And he always sees maki very frequently in megumi's dorm when fushiguro is 'sick', and a month ago, he saw maki get out of megumi's room, so he decided to check on megumi if he was doing alright,  but when entered the room without  knocking, he did not see megumi in his room.

His suspicion got even more stronger when he saw a bag slightly open, it has clothes, it wasn't boy clothes but a girl clothes  so he thought it was Maki's.

It bothered him a lot so he couldn't contain the curiousty on him so he just blurted out the question.

Megumi's body tensed up as he widened his eyes, he quickly collected himself as he focuses on the tv.

But that action didn't go unnoticed by itadori, so he stopped the movie and  they both made an eye contact,"fushiguro can you answer my question please".

"Itadori...I'm not what you think I am, but I'm a beta so please stop pushing  through it, and what made you even think that I'm not a beta?" megumi calmly says.

" I always saw maki san in your room  every time you were sick, so when she accidentally left the door unlocked I wanted to visit you and when I open your door to check on how you were doing but I didn't saw you so..."Itadori trailed off, he felt guilty for pressuring megumi like this but everything that had happened and everything he had observed, bothered him a lot.

Megumi took a deep breath and he chewed on his lips, what if the elders find out about this? Am I going to be punished, how about my run away plan? I don't want to be the leader of that shitty clan.

"Itadori.. promise me that you would keep this secret for me, for my sake please im begging you" megumi pleaded.

Itadori widened his eyes as he observed his usual stoic classmate face, turns into a intense emotional face.

Oh no.. he had done it, he fucked up he should've stayed quite he was a being pushy person and now he felt very guilty.

"Secret..? Okay I'll keep a secret" itadori says, maybe this is the only way he could forget the guilt he feels.

"Itadori Im a omega..I hide my scent with scent blockers and suppressants, I've been doing it since the head clan told me too.. they told me I'm gonna be the next head clan but I could never... So I want to run away as far as I can after I graduate in highschool".

Itadori looks at him speechless he could never think that the zenins
was this cruel, he felt bad because while he was cherished and loved by his clan,megumi's  clan  treated him differently.

They have very much opposite life,  "run away? But how about your necessities and your shelter? everything you need how about it?" Itadori questions feeling a bit lost.

"I will work many job, I'll provide myself I would do anything to survive , I don't care if I have a shabby ugly home, or I would only eat a little, I would rather be poor than stay at that terrible estate I could never go back so please itadori don't tell anyone even my cousin, I will do anything you want I would even lick your feet-"

Itadori laughs as he pulled megumi into a tight hug " no fushiguro, I would never let you do anything like that, I'll keep your secret and I will help you with your running away plan as long as you promise me that you will give me your address
So I could visit you anytime".

Megumi calms down as he hugs itadori back smelling some of his alpha scent (honey&cinnamon) that made him relax and comfy.

"Promise me fushiguro"
"I promise itadori "

They pulled away from each other,a slight light pink on their cheeks had grown visible that made them not look at each other, as itadori opens the tv to continue what they were watching.

***********************************
Have a great day everybody, I'll keep on updating if I have a lot of time, and I hope you had a great time reading this story.

Ciao~

                                                     From:
                                                   Author