Toilet Takeover 5

The POV awakes to seeing the Dark Speakerman waving at his face.

The Assassin Tvman turns around, standing on the flipped over train

The Dark Speakerman makes gestures to the Tvman as the POV gets up.

The Assassin Tvman emits a purple light from his TV to slow down the enemy Toilet soldier.

The POV flies up to the tvman and the Dark speakerman decides to hover up using his jetpack.

The Tvman turns around but gets shot by the Toilet soldier beam.

Dark Speakerman flies at the Toilet soldier but gets lasered to the flipped train.

POV throws a plunger at the Toilet soldier which then explodes and causes the Soldier to stumble back.

POV gets down to the dark speakerman.. Watching as The Speakerman already started to slowly die..

MEANWHILE.

The Female agents punch the doors to try and open them, they are stuck inside the train and only the Male agents got out.

Speakerwoman kicks the door but it doesent even move.

Camerawoman simply tried pushing it open but it also barely moved.

Tvwoman just stared -_- and grabbed them all, teleporting.

A Battle continued between the Scientist and Speaker titan.

The Scientist raised his cannon and fired a shot at the Speaker titan as 3 Tentacles come out from the back.

The Speaker titan jumped away from the Cannon shot and aimed his cannons at Scientist, firing them like miniguns.

Scientist used the 3 tentacles to absorb the Cannon energy shots from titan speakerman and they fired them back.

Titan speaker let out a screech and raised his arm as he got shot out of the sky.

Scientist Menacingly approached and grabbed Titan speakerman by the neck.

Titan Speakerman fired his core beam at Scientists chest, releasing the grip on him..