can't escape

Sikkim

The beautiful place was adorned with snow and mountains, the early sunshine of the sun falling on the trees and ground made it more beautiful, who wouldn't enjoy such a place......but , there she was sitting quietly on the bench infront of a Buddhist temple, thinking how her life changed ,she always want to visit beautiful places where her heart wants as she is a total wanderlust person, but never in her dreams she thought she's just escaping from place to place just to get her freedom.

Children were playing on the ground she lightly smiled seeing them, sun rays falling on her face making her dull face look more beautiful the low breeze passing through her hair making the lustrous falls flow in the air.

Suddenly she sensed something and she knows what it is .... staying with him in a long time she could sense everything related to him, and she knows again she has to run just like she did previously, she abruptly got up to run, then a voice called her " love.....isn't it waste to you run again?? " She stopped hearing that voice, her eyes began to watered " I know  if have become a fool , what about you aren't you the one giving me lectures all the time, you know clearly you can't escape" she was quietly listing to him without moving facing him backwards slowly he came infront of her ,her fear raised more she still remember last time he was on the verge of assaulting her , looking into her eyes smirked " you are never going to learn ,aren't you? I have followed from country to country this isn't new for me, and I will follow you till you giveup and come with me " his height towered her ,she became more intimidated by him " now I know you just don't care about anything other than your freedom from me, and you clearly know I don't care about anything other than you"
He grabbed her waist and confronted her she just stood there as she clearly knows this is not going to end any where to soon........

Soooo guys how's the chapter , I hope you can give comments on this one as it want to know my writing skills if it is good or bad...till then happy reading ❤️❤️