Chapter 18 [What have you done to me, baby?]

Welcome Welcome Welcome! This chapter is definitely going to be a hell of a roller coaster ride. So, better prepare yourself, and sit with popcorns and tissues and drinks, basically everything.

Another important message, ENGAGEMENT! You people are not at all considering the voting and commenting. Kindly, vote if you like the chapter and do comment your fav part.

Also, go ahead and check out my Instagram account for reels and spoilers. Do, follow me there for regular updates about the story.
Instagram account -: https://www.instagram.com/author_shikha09?igsh=dDQ5NG5pcDFuaHl4

Lastly, THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1000 READS. OH MY GAUD, IT FEELS SURREAL. THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU, TO EACH ONE OF YOU. Just love for you guys....💕💕💕💕 Andddd... well I am gonna think about the present, but you will probably get regular updates or something.

That's all about my rants, moving on to the chapter now.

Aaryan's POV

He denied. Forget denying, stated everything as an 'Impulsive Decision', a fucking 'Mistake', just a action done because of the intoxication of the alcohol.

I am feeling, like a fucking psycho. The anger!, I desperately need to calm myself right now, and there are only two things which can do that. It is either blood or him. And, right now I am not in the state to see him, cause I might do something which would be inappropriate. So, the best fucking decision is to go and kill someone.

I dialled Roh's number and waited until he picked up. After three rings, the other end of the call stated, "Speak."

"I want someone, right fucking now. It's too much, I am not able to handle it."

"Calm down Aaryan. You okay?"

"Not at all."

"Listen to me, you cannot just go ahead and kill people for your anger. Find something else which can calm you down."

"Fuck everything! Ahahhhhhh!!!"

"What triggered you? It's been years since you have acted like this."

"What.", I chuckled at the word, then continued, "It is a who."

"A person?"

"A very particular person."

"Don't fucking tell me, it's him. Is it?"

"Bye Rohan." I cut the call, ignoring his stupid ass question before heading at the basement towards the gym.

"I need to calm down. I need to calm down. I fucking need to calm myself down.", I went towards the extreme right corner of the gym which is in front of the balcony. The night's sky is dark, the moon's hidden behind the black clouds, the city's light still overshadowing the blackness, making it bright and exhilarating. The view's as always is mesmerizing.