III:THE MEET

Some man caught his eyes on her, and she saw it. She started to run towards the opposite direction of the black one. She ran as fast as she could. He had a sword with him, she could see that. He was stab her. Tears started to form in her eyes. She screamed for help. After running for some time , she could still see the man behind her. Now she saw it was the end of the forest, the voice of the river becoming loud, which make her more scared. But out of nowhere, someone jumped in front of her. she screamed in fear, pulled back and turned, but the black man swung his sword and with that, she blacked out. 

Someone was staring at her angelic features. He didn't know what happend to him but he was feeling something in his heart. He had never felt this before. It's an urge to hold her and keep her with him forever or make her the future queen of Cyprus 

She could hear the sound of river flowing, but she was feeling thirsty; her head felt really heavy. She took a long breath and opened her eyes; the sudden light made her shut her eyes.

"hey, easy"

She looked for the direction of that sound only to find the person who had jumped in front of her. She  backed away.

"Don't worry I won't harm you"

Yes that's right if he  wanted to kill her he would have  done it a long ago. But what if he want to torture her she looked around, it was a river bank covered with small daisy flowers. He sat beside her 

"Don't worry I mean no harm to you" He said slowly.

She didn't trust him but she have to. She sighed.

"They were wild robbers, They are gone"

"I am Arthur Moritz, Prince of Cyprus." He said with a soft smile.

She just looked at him.

"I am Leandra, Princess of Villaria"

"Oh so we are neighbours". He said.

She just respond with some smile, Then she remembered her parents, they would kill her if she didn't reach the war zone on time.

She stood up and search here and there for her maids and body guards.

"Where are they ?"

"Who?"

"My maids and servants, they were with me"
"I didn't saw anybody there"

"How  am I supposed to get there then". She said to her self

"where ?". He asked.

"To Yillwa"

"Oh..... Maybe I can get you there?...".He said with hesitance as he thought what if she feel uncomfortable.

She thought for a moment and asked.

"How?"

He smiled for a moment.

"We have Bliam."

she frowned and asked.

"Who is that?"

He chuckled and blew a whistle with his fingers. Suddenly a brown horse with a great body run towards them and stood in front of him.

"This is Bliam, My buddy. He will help us to get there"

Arthur hope on his horse and helped Leandra to got on Bliam and he made her sit in front of him. He took Bliam's belt through her both sides. They started their journey 

As they pass Leandra saw her parents carriage going to enter the war zone and her maids and bodyguards were there. She told him to keep some distance from them and drop her there, as she don't want them to know about him

"thank you for the ride".
She said politely.

"It's my pleasure, Hope we will meet again".
He said and smiled at her.

She entered the war zone where her maids and body guards stood.

"Princess we were told to continue our journey by Queen Alexia when we told her about the incident"

"It's nothing new"

"Where were you?"
Alexia asked worriedly 

"You never cared about me till the date, and why now ?".
Leandra asked and it hurted Alexia to the core. Alexia just looked at her with hurted expression. She couldn't say anything.

Marcos looked at the king of Yillwa who was now on the knees in front of him 

"You have a chance, runway or kill yourself"

Yillwa king just smirked and said

"you are so old for the throne Marcos Since you don't have any son to take the throne I will help  to make a son with you'r daughter and you can---"
He stopped as his head got separated from his body.

"Don't you dare to say anything dirty about Leandra, You pathetic loser".
It was  prince Luther.

"She is the future queen of Guevra, dare to say anything about my queen and this will be your fate".
He said and looked around to find a terrified crowd

Leandra was utterly shocked, and disgusted by how he addressed her as his queen. She looked away as he looked at her. He came close to her.

"I believe that a queen should greet their king when they see each other and on top of that why don't you even give me a lovely gaze my love I am your lover".
He said while leaning his face toward her face. She backed away and turned her face to the other side.

" Are you disgusted by your fiancé, My love".
He asked with a low deep voice. She didn't said anything. He chuckled and said
"Don't worry, you will obey and love me when I will make you mine; Mentally and Physically"
She thought what is the difference between him and the dead king of Yillwa.

He turn to greet Marcos and Alexia.

"Good afternoon King and Queen"
He said while bowing in front of them.

"Good afternoon my dear son"
Said Marcos with a smile and he embraced Luther. Alexia just smiled at him. She purely didn't liked the idea of Leandra with Luther but she couldn't do anything.

Leandra came back to the palace, luckily Luther went back to Guevara as he had something important there. Not even her parents will help her to solve her issues with Luther. They know she doesn't like him but they are not even there to hear her opinion, well it is nothing new. She thought.

___________________________________________

Its an unedited chapter so feel free to cmmnt my mistakes. :)