I:THE INTRODUCTION

In the early hours of a tranquil morning, Prince Arthur, the valiant protagonist of our tale, could be found seated near the serene banks of the river Milia. There he sought solace, immersing himself in the soothing melody of water cascading downstream while gazing into its crystal depths to cleanse his mind following his rigorous morning exercise routine.

His coutenance was nothing short of divine; unparalleled in beauty like that of a celestial moon. With a chiseled jawline and mesmerizing eyes exuding authority, he possessed a voice so deep and resonant it could send shivers down anyone's spine. His lustrous ebony locks were artfully tied back in a regal man bun atop his head.

Physically formidable yet graceful, with broad shoulders tapering down to sturdy thighs and robust legs sculpted from tireless workouts --- a flawless epitome of youthful masculinity at twenty-four years old. It was evident that Prince Arthur's strength stemmed from his father King Moritz while his compassion was inherited from Queen Daria. Instilling within him qualities essential for future monarchs.

As heir to the prosperous realm of Cyprus, he bore upon him not just wealth but power refined by kindness and love for his subjects, a true paragon destined for kingship. Admired by women far and wide for his allure alone, yet amidst this adoration one thing remained elusive: His heart had yet to find its match.

Ending up at the banks of river Milia which was the border of the Cyprus with Villaria with his favorite partner, his horse, Bliam

Ending up at the  banks of river Milia which was the border of the Cyprus with Villaria with his favorite partner, his horse, Bliam

At the palace, in the princess's room, stood a beautiful young lady

At the palace, in the princess's room, stood a beautiful young lady. She was an elegant girl, like a star that had fallen from the sky. Her eyes were big doe-like, showing a universe of innocence. She had cute little freckles and full, heart-shaped, plump lips. Her oval-shaped face had a V-shaped jaw, perfect cheekbones, and a small dot on her right cheek. She was slender and had keen eyes. Her skin was delicate and smooth with chocolate-colored, thick, wavy hair that reached down to her backbone, She was a piece of art. Everything about her physique was perfect. But what about her inner mind?, Was she okay? No, she was not, or had never been.

She was a caged princess, beautiful yet trapped in a golden cage. Her life was controlled by others throughout her life. She never had a decision of her own, always following the orders of her father, who would say, "A princess is the future queen of a kingdom; she has to obey her father so that she will obey her future husband." Tired of these royal taboos, she felt suffocated staying there, even though everyone in the royal palace respected her, except her parents.

She knew her father was trying to arrange her marriage to Prince Luther of Guevra, whom she despised. He was only after her beauty, and he needed a queen to secure his place on the throne. She was just a pawn in this game. She is the one and only kindest daughter of the greedy King Marcos and the silent Queen Alexia, Princess Leandra of Villaria.

Her grandmother once told her that she would find her prince charming one day, and on her death bed, she gave Leandra the power of healing with a single touch. She told her to keep it a secret in order to keep herself safe after her grandmother's death. She hasn't used this power until now.

 She hasn't used this power until now