Chapters 181-190

181 Fooling around (2)

Breakfast successfully came to an end without Edgar doing anything to get entertainment out of making Alessandra nervous.

Rose suggested that Edgar and Alessandra stay a bit longer for Alessandra to become acquainted with the home as she will be here many times in the future for parties and special occasions.

While everyone walked ahead to go their separate ways, Alessandra purposely walked slowly with Edgar to give him a warning before he could try doing anything else.

"I swear I am going to bite you if you don't stop," Alessandra gave him a warning.

"Really? Do it here," Edgar showed the perfect spot on his chest.

Alessandra narrowed her eyes not knowing what to make of Edgar's response. "Have you no shame?" She asked in the end.

"None."

"Right. I forgot who I was speaking to. There is absolutely no way your grandmother did not think we were fooling around under the table," said Alessandra.

"She's enjoying seeing us together to care about what we are doing. I think we added a few years to her life now that she has met my wife. What are you doing?" Edgar asked after he tried to touch Alessandra but she stepped back to get away from him.

.....

"After the stunt you pulled a moment ago, why would I allow you to touch me? I am going to stay clear of you for the rest of our time here. I won't embarrass myself in front of your grandmother," Alessandra cautiously took a step back as Edgar took a step toward her.

"I don't think so," Edgar disagreed with him not being able to touch her. While she was embarrassed by him touching her leg, he found it to be entertaining. He was so used to reaching out to touch her that being told no was something he disliked hearing. "Alessandra, do not run away from me."

"No," Alessandra continued to walk away from him. There needed to be some distance between them after what he just did. "If that was to get back at me for last night, that was not fair. I did what I did when it was just the two of us. You are going to mess up my first time here."

"Mess up? My grandmother does not warm up to people easily but she has taken a liking to you already. You can stop trying to make her like you," said Edgar. There was nothing more Alessandra had to do to be liked.

"Honestly, it feels like she does not like me, she just likes the fact that you are now married. I want your grandmother to get to know me and care for me outside of being in your life. She won't be able to if I have to deal with you messing around with me. I will stay this far away from you," Alessandra waved her hand around mid-air to the arm's length distance she needed between them.

"I won't tease you again so come here," Edgar once again reached out for her.

"No," Alessandra stepped away. She quickly walked off to look for the garden Rose was telling her there were beautiful flowers she should see. Alessandra picked up her pace as she heard Edgar right behind her. "What is it with you touching me? Should I buy you a doll to satisfy your need to touch something?"

Knowing how to get her to stop walking away, Edgar said, "How unfair is that you got to touch me as you wanted last night-"

His sentence was cut off as Alessandra turned around and covered his mouth with her hand to silence him. Having her within his reach, Edgar wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her right against him.

"I bet you're regretting what you did last night. Your husband is a petty man and I won't let you get off easily after what I felt last night. I won't apologize for taunting you under the table because that's just the beginning. You have to deal with what you caused."