01🦋

Placing the plates along with the glasses to have a fine red wine, the table looked beautiful with a small cute rounded candles placed in between. It's dark outside and the atmosphere looked so perfect and romantic. Too bad, I don't have a boyfriend to have romance right now.

I was satisfied and turned to look at my girl but that idiot wasn't here with me. Aish! Where is this girl now?!

YN: "Lisa where on the earth are you?"
I increase my pitch and went in search of her.

I found her standing while facing the window glass in the living hall and busily looking outside. Didn't she hear me calling her?

YN: "everything is set now. You'll be splendid when you see it".
I said before jerking her body lightly.

I became excited and was about to move towards the table but Lisa held my hand making me stop.

YN: "what now?"
I asked.

Lisa: YN....for how long you gonna make 'him' stand there?

My excitement drowned deep into the ocean when she mentioned about 'him'. My eyes landed on him who stood beside a tree, one of his daily usual spot. I don't really know who this guy is but I always see him standing there looking at me the whole night. This isn't the first or the second time though, he's been there for a long time.

I could have complained about it to the cops to throw him in the cell but didn't as he hasn't tried to harm me or do anything else. He just comes at night, sits and go away the next morning.

YN: forget it Lisa. I do not welcome a stranger inside my house.

Lisa: but I don't think he'll remain as stranger in the coming future to you. Like seriously girl, look at him! This dude has created some feelings on you. Didn't you notice him smiling widely all the time  just by looking at you. And his eyes, damn! they are beautiful. For how long your gonna be single...tell me! Just give him a chance, I swear you won't regret it.

Rolling my eyes, I gazed the other way. This girl is excited thinking about my future love story whereas I'm not.

YN: thank you Lisa, you have successfully spoiled my mood.

Lisa: YN listen-

Before she finishes, I marched towards my bedroom and closed the door harshly.

•••

Lisa regretted for ruining their small wine party and sighed heavily. She looked at him and bowed with a apologetic look. The man watched everything that happened between them and gave a sad smile to her. She felt so bad for him for being helpless and moved towards the guest room.

Turning towards left and right YN decided to get some fresh air in her balcony as she wasn't sleepy. She sighed thinking about the scene happened few hours ago. If Lisa didn't had brought the topic about the stranger then they could have enjoyed the party while bickering about their work. Her fingers ran through her soft open hairs and closed her eyes feeling the cool breeze which was kissing her face. It helped to calm down her frustration that she has.

Opening her eyes, she let out a gasp by seeing him again in his usual spot. The man who was seated under the tree had sensed her presence and immediately stood up. YN tried to look at his face clearly but it went blur as the man had a cap on him preventing her to see his face.

YN: Lisa had told me about his eyes. I wonder how beautiful they look.

She mumbled while looking at him. His lips curved into a smile making her heart race. She knew he was looking at her and of course she couldn't see his face properly.

YN: there's no way he have heard my words right. Obviously no one can hear whatever I say as there is a long distance between him and I. Forget it, I might be hallucinating. Come on YNie, let's get some sleep now.

She blabber to herself and jumped on the bed before closing the balcony door.

When the girl closed her eyes and drowned into the dreams, the stranger sighed in relief by sensing her sleeping and gazed at the door saying

"Even if I'm far away from you, I can still hear you, see you and smell your scent too".

🥀🥀

To be continued ________