night three

On the third night, I called in sick. Because... well... that broom that the sexy and greasy rat fucked me with gave me splinters in my pussy.

I drove to the hospital, my clit felt like it was in fire. How the hell am I supposed to explain I have splinters in my pussy? Haunted Animatronic or not, it's still embarrassing.

I moved into the hospital, and was told to sit in the waiting room. I shakingly sat down on the cold, hard plastic chair. Looking around I saw stock images of people in paintings along with the blue and gold abstract paintings. The walls were slate gray and the floor was hardwood that 100% fake due to it squishing around my feet.

It smelled like handsanitizer and boogers. I noticed a toddler that had spit and boogers leaking out of his orfaces. Honestly, this reminds me of Chuck E Cheese despite the fact they're complete opposite from eachother.

I waited for at least 3 hours until my name was called. I limped to the nurse and she took me to a hallway that had beds against the walls. She told me to sit at the bed.

I get that hospitals are busy but I never expected to be sat in a hallway.

I was about to explain to her why I'm here but she just gave me a cup and told me to pee in it, after I did that humiliating thing my blood was drawn and I sat alone for another 5 hours. Finally, a nurse came over and asked me what was wrong. I explained to her that I have splinters in my coochie. I was given a waiting time, 30 minutes. It felt like an hour.

I finally was put in operation.

When given the bill I nearly fainted. $2,489.

I reluctantly gave them the money, and went home with my bank account empty.