Part 3

Grover unexpectedly loses his pants

Everyone turns to Grover, who blushes in confusion, and Ariel laughs out loud.

- Wait a second, so is he one of your soulmates? are you together? - Apollo asks slightly jealously, which only Aphrodite and Artemis notice.

- Eww, no! - they say at the same time, then they turn toward each other offended and begin to argue quietly with each other.

- Since the two of them seem to be arguing that's why I'm anwering the question. They are not soul mates. They are more like siblings, sometimes like twins. - Annabeth explains.

Apollo nods gratefully. They breathes a sigh of relief. Hermes and Ares do the same and are getting more and more confused a to why they feel this way.

Confession time: I ditched Grover as soon as we got to the bus terminal.

- You didn't! - Thalia says, looking at Ariel in horror.

- Maybe, but I did. - Ariel mutters in confusion.

I know, i know, it was rude. But Grover was freking me out, looking at me like I was a girl, muttering, - Why does this always happen? Whenever he got upset, Grover's bladder acted up, so I wasn't suprised when, as soon as we got off the bus, he made promise me to wait him, then made a beeline for the restroom. Instead of waiting, I got my suiitcase, slipped outside, and caught the first taxi uptown.

- East One-hundred-and-fourth and First. - i told the driver

- It's partly understandable, why he left Grover there, since he was pretty scary and she didn't know about is then. - Clarisse says understandingly.

Before Annabeth can say anything the Stoll twins start talking.

- Do you still have this apartment? - they ask with interest.

- No, mother has also moved, althrough you already been there. And about me, you know where I live. And I don't think youu want to break into my current house. - Ariel says with a smile.

- This is very true. - they mutter in agreement, neither of them want to break into their father's house or meet Ares or Apollo in the process. It is impossible to break into Ariel, they now this too, since she lives with three very powerful and protective Gods.

Moreover, they don't want to see their father or their father's soul mate naked.

A word about my mother, before you meet her.

- Wonderful!

- Beautiful!

- sweet!

- The best!

- Amazing!

The demigods shout. Ariel has a soft sweet smile on her face at the mention of her mother.

- Do you all know his mom? - Hera asks confused.

- Yes, if we're not in the half-blood camp, we're usually at her place. She moved to a bigger house recently just so we could all be at her place. - Annabeth says with a soft smile.

As the gods are about to anwer, a large flash of white light is seen, two people appear as the light disappers.

Poseidon's wife Amphitrite and Poseidon son Triton stand there completely confursed.

( Amphitrite and Triton come from the time when Amphitrite and Poseidon recently met Sally)

- My love, son, what are you doing here? - Poseidon asks confused as he walks over to them.