Chapter-32

Do let me know your views after reading the chapter...

Vote-110+ Comments-110+

No emojis or update soon..will be considered as Comment...
......................

Harsh was taken aback when he first saw Abhay. The striking resemblance between Abhay's eyes and those of his eldest son, whom he had tragically lost due to a single reckless action, sent shivers down his spine. Despite the unignorable connection he felt in his presence was something he couldn't word out....the circumstances under which he had come across him did not align with the reality in front of him. He was the reputed AS, a powerful figure known to command the respect and submission of all. Harsh had only encountered mentions of him in newspapers, magazines but never seen a photograph before who within an age of 31 rules the business world.... Yet, an inexplicable feeling tugged at his heart, suggesting that the man standing before him might be his long-lost son ....his Abhay.

The conflicting emotions raging within Harsh left him in a state of internal turmoil. Could it be possible that fate had somehow orchestrated this meeting, reuniting him with his beloved son under such unforeseen circumstances? The uncertainty gnawed at him as he grappled with the weight of his past actions and the possibility of redemption through this unexpected encounter.

Despite the overwhelming desire to confront AS and seek the truth that lay buried beneath the surface, Harsh hesitated. The fear of rejection, of facing the harsh reality of his assumptions turned out to be false, he held him back from voicing out his doubts. How could he muster the courage to ask the man standing before him, the formidable AS, whether he was the son he had lost so many years ago?

As Harsh battled with his inner turmoil, he found himself caught in a web of conflicting emotions and unanswered questions. The longing to embrace his son once again warred with the fear of rejection and the potential consequences of stirring up the past. Could he bear to confront the painful memories that haunted him, or would it be easier to continue living in a world of ambiguity and uncertainty?
He came out of his thoughts when he heard Ruhaan...

Ruhaan Surprised-"Kya keh rhe ho dada...(he turned to Abhay)...Aap AS hai... omg I can't believe it ...aap mere saamne khade hai....you know mein aapka kitna bada wala fan hu...mtlb itna itna bada (he tried to explain by spreading his arms in air)... mujhe bilkul aapke jaisa banna hai....mujhe sachi mein believe nhi ho rha "

Omkara smiled -"Even I can't yaar"...

Abhay felt a rush of emotions as he gazed at Ruhaan with overflowing love in his eyes. His heart pounded fiercely in his chest, echoing the strong bond that had formed between them even before Ruhaan was born. The connection between them had been forged while Ruhaan was still nestled in his mother Mahima's womb. Abhay vividly remembered the tender moments when the twins responded to his touch, creating an unbreakable bond between them.

When Abhay first arrived at the Malhotra Mansion after Anupriya's death, he was hesitant to open up to anyone....in other words he didn't want to forge  any relationship with the family of a person who for once never cared about him or his mother...but he couldn't stop himself from loving them all...However, Ruhaan's presence seemed to have a profound impact on him. Despite his initial walls of protection, Abhay couldn't resist the pull towards his brothers especially Ruhaan and his twin...The moment Abhay felt Ruhaan's first movements in Mahima's womb, he knew their relationship was special and meant to be.

As he stood gazing at Ruhaan, every moment he had shared from feeling him to holding him in his arms,his soft little hands, that innocent eyes
.....flooded in Abhay's mind. From the first time he held him in his arms to seeing him standing as a grown up boy in front of him..... he felt as their bond had only deepened with time....when for the first time he met Ruhaan when he saved him from approaching car towards him....Abhay felt a sense of responsibility towards Ruhaan, a protective instinct that had grown stronger in that moment only....now he realised why... because he was his Baby brother....