Chapter 25 : Intimate Flirting

Future From Me

Chapter 25

Intimate Flirting

"If words aren't enough, I'll just get intimate with you."

- Baicha's Quote -

Each person had a different response to alcohol.

Some people would laugh, some sleep, some go crazy, some get sad...

But for me, I get...horny...

Once my lips touched P'Newt's, I felt a current rushing through my body, followed by P'Newt's soft taste and mellow scent that could simply melt me.

'God, it tastes so good! I've never had anything this tasty before.' I couldn't stop my nonsense thoughts.

P'Newt didn't taste sugar sweet, but rather silky and mellow sweet that triggers an addiction. It was a perfect combination of all my favourite types of sweetness; better than the fragrant sweetness of caramel popcorn, better than the fizzy sweetness of cola, better than the soft sweetness of chocolate, and better than the tender sweetness of a creamy cake.

At first, I just wanted to have a quick taste of P'Newt's lips a bit, but somehow the combination of alcohol and P'Newt's taste made it difficult for me to stop myself. I wanted more, all of him.

I let my instincts take over the wheel.

I tightened my arms around P'Newt's neck and pressed my lips to his hungrily. I craved for more - this wasn't enough. I used my lips and my tongue, smearing them over his, to savour his sweetness and warmth that was arousing me overwhelmingly.

I had never kissed before - this was my first kiss. I had no idea how to kiss, so I relied on my wild instincts. I could hear my heart beating like crazy - the heat firing up my body and awakening unfamiliar sensations.

My eyes naturally closed as I indulged in this intimate act, like I was appreciating a slow classical melody. I felt P'Newt standing here, frozen, and I couldn't help but imagine that he was feeling the same as me, which made our kiss even more enticing.

However, there was a small anxiety deep down, since I kissed him without his consent. It would be such a pity if this seductive sweet melody just stopped in its height. Nevertheless, P'Newt just stood still while I continued to savour his taste.

Realising that P'Newt wasn't trying to stop me, my heart kept urging for more as my breathing grew heavier and heavier. I pulled him tighter, closing what little gap there was left between us, unsatisfied with just the taste of our lips. It was nowhere near quenching my thirst.

I wanted to touch, wanted to feel, wanted to see - did P'Newt feel the same way as me?

I was afraid that my hope would be crushed, but my heart longed to know.

I slowly opened my eyes.

P'Newt had his eyes closed as well. His expression - slightly frowned, was full of confusion, unexpectedness and restraint.

That made me pause for a second.

This short pause evaporated the excitement of our touch, and when P'Newt felt it, his beautiful eyes opened to meet mine.

Then I saw the reflection in his eyes which I had never seen before.

His gaze used to be warm, kind and sometimes solemn.

Now, it was a burning gaze that seemed like it was restraining some sort of emotion.

We stood frozen with our eyes locked. His seductive gaze slowly melted my whole being against him.