chapter 8 she can't help it

Drinking water is often a nightmare-like prank for Tan Mo, who was too young to distinguish between good and evil.

For Tan Mo, who experienced a car accident and then his legs turned crippled, it is even more unspeakable shame

When he was young, his friends his schoolmates ..they would pretend to call him away pretending to be kind, and then secretly add something numbing to the scalp, or mustard, or a handful of soil, or a bug in Tan Mo's water glass... Or something more disgusting.

He was choked with mustard until he kept coughing and almost choked to death

Since then, he has never taken a cup to school again, nor has he ever drank a sip of water or eaten at school.

Later, his legs became disabled and he could no longer stand up, and he would never drink another sip of water. Because after drinking water, you have to go to the bathroom and This is the most daily behavior for everyone, but it is the most embarrassing torment for Tan Mo.

So, that girl, why did she take the initiative to talk to him, and why did she take the initiative to fetch water for him ?

He didn't have time to think so much. For a while, his mind roared and he could only think of the exaggerated and unscrupulous ridicule of his former classmates.

"Tan Mo, go to the toilet together."

"Tan Mo, how do disabled people go to the toilet? Do you need help? How can We help you ?"

"Tan Mo, do you drink water, moisten your intestines ... or do you use diapers... !"

Finally, it gradually overlapped with the voice of the girl just now.

"Tan Mo, do you want to drink water, I can help you."

Tan Mo had never expected anything, but the girl who had said good afternoon to him a moment ago, said something similar to what he used to avoid in next moment

He was not disappointed, because he was isolated from his illness and his emotional system was different from others, he could not distinguish the high-level emotion of disappointment at all.

The overwhelming emotions at this moment are the same as the humiliation and anger he once felt. There is no difference.

She was no different from those who had humiliated him.

No, there is still a difference, she will even approach him pretending to be kind person

And patiently approached several times.

He will never expect any good morning or afternoon anymore.

He wants to stay away from this person.

.

.....................

Qiao Lan found that Tan Mo's attitude towards her has become more and more indifferent since that day.

Of course, Tan Mo has always been indifferent to her, but Qiao Lan can still find a little difference in the always expressionless face.