chapter 7 what did i say wrong?

Old lady Qiao was really distressed because of a piece of meat, and she stayed up late night with aggrieved heart, waiting specifically for Qiao's father to come back and complain to Qiao's father.

"I specially bought it and prepared to cook for Yuan'er to eat. It was eaten up by your 3rd daughter .. I asked her to left some for Yuan'er, but she refused.."

Father Qiao frowned, and Mother Qiao quickly answered,

"Isn't it just a piece of meat? She Just eat it. If Yuan'er wants to eat it and you can't buy it tomorrow. Dont we have enough money ..makes others hear it...they may thought our family couldn't even afford a piece of meat."

Old lady Qiao's lungs hurt, isn't this secretly aiming at her.. for fight?

"I bought this for Yuan'er!"

Old lady repeated angrily.

"his father made a delicious meal in the store today.. he ate there" Mother Qiao slammed back.

Qiao's father  heard his wife's words, he remembered that his son said today. The meal was delicious, and his mood improved immediately.

Now he is in a good mood, he suddenly felt that its ok to let his 3rd daughter eat meat... what a big deal.

Moreover, Qiao's father is not as stingy with money as one-tenth of his mother

After her son spoke here old lady's angry brain hurt.

Mother Qiao gave birth to three daughters in a row. Old lady Qiao scolded Qiao's mother every day for not giving birth to a son.

Qiao's father also beat or scolded Qiao's mother. For this reason, Qiao's mother always felt that she owed Qiao's family because she was unworthy.

Later, Mother Qiao finally gave birth to a son, and finally her status in the family skyrocketed.

Because of the son, Qiao's father had no dislike for Qiao's eyes.

Later, because he got a lot of gift money from the two daughters recent years he treated his wife better than past

Here again old lady's face change watching her son listening  to his wife
few years ago, her son listened to her very much, but in recent years he has listened more and more to her daughter-in-law.

Old lady's teeth tickled with hatred.

Mother Qiao is in a good mood when she saw old lady Qiao being angry.

So she added a sentence
"Our family is now rich and mother-in-law we can afford extra piece meat"

Old lady Qiao answered her mouth without even thinking
"afford ... it's not my son's money!"

Father Qiao sense of fire and he directly pull his wife away

Old lady Qiao watched her son and daughter-in-law enter the bedroom with eyes open.

She was angry and couldn't sleep and had insomnia all night.
........................

Qiao Lan didn't know that old lady Qiao was angry whole night because of her and when she got a good night's sleep, she woke up early

Mother Qiao just woke up to go to the bathroom. Turning around, she saw Qiao Lan...
remembering how she let the old lady Qiao collapse yesterday, and she felt happy ..so she fetched two hundred yuan from the wallet to Qiao Lan.