chapter 1 - Let's go

After spending more than a month with each other, students who had never met before eachother have already been acquainted with their classmates during this period of time.

They were chatting in groups of three or in groups of five.

It was the time before class just after the morning exercises.

The students who were not under the control of the teacher were making a lot of noise.

Noise finally wake up Qiao Lan who was asleep on the table.

The surroundings were chaotic, and the chattering shouts filled the ears and the eardrums were sore that Qiao Lan couldn't tell what had happened.

As soon as she raised her eyelids, she saw one boy slammed on her table

Qiao Lan quickly got up and jumped to the side.

The boy kick her chair and that chair fell to the ground.

he look up again at her and cursed a swear word.

He gave Qiao Lan an unhappy look,

"Fuck.

What????

are you hiding?"

Qiao Lan:? ? ?
( like what the heck..

She look at the boy.)

The big face and there are two or three pimples on his face with fierce looks and he is nearly 1.9 meters tall and look strong.

he muttered in her heart...

("You don't even apologize your Grandma to disturb her sleeping time ... but now you still asking her why she is hiding. Do you really think you are my real grandson?")

Boy:"Don't hide and answer me..."

As a result, the girl sitting in front of Qiao Lan looked back at the boy and said,

"Qin Yang, please stop."

The girl's voice is pleasant and sweet and Qiao Lan, who is still a little confused, glanced at her subconsciously, and then glanced again that boy ..

The girl has fair skin and delicate features. Even if she wears a ponytail in a school uniform, she is very good-looking. Her big eyes are especially outstanding, watery like a doll.

The boy who was impatient with Qiao Lan just now was full of sunshine,

"It's okay"

He turned his head and glanced at Qiao Lan with big grin,

"Oh.. sorry... i just wann to be friend with our classmates.... by the way, Qiao Lan, where's the candies and chocolates... today is your turn to send our class sugar...?"

sugar?..

She look at him..

"What sugar?"

"Yes.. Just sugar, why are you stunned?"

Qin Yang approached Qiao Lan while talking, and reached out to touch Qiao Lan's table ..